Chatting, Emptiness and The Boys

As a result of going to the rehabilisation centre, our money dropped considerably. Grace, of course, had worked full time in the coffee shop, and now that she didn't--well, begging wasn't enough.

I had soon found out that 'Kieran's' number was actually Kyles--and I was quite pleased. Kyle was the only one who made me forget about Evan with his wild personality and boisterous adventures. We chatted over kik and instagram, and got to know each other quite well. We didn't know each others favourite colours or even ages, but we talked and talked about other things, what ever came up. I didn't have a sim, so I had no idea why I needed his number, but I could proudly say that I did have Kyle Falconer's number. We never talked whilst in rehab, but instead cast secretive looks and small smiles. If he was feeling daring he'd sometimes wink. We liked to think that no one else knew, but I realise now that everyone probably did.

But, like I was saying, our money dropped. We were having to pay Hannah, and Mrs. Gregorson, and the things for us, and there wasn't enough money to support us. It had been almost two years now, and I was dying inside. I needed Evan. I needed Evan and his band to keep me sane, and I needed the boys with me. It was killing me, this feeling of emptiness. I started doing more and more to feel. I lived for the Wednesday when I'd see Kyle, and I had stopped eating enough so I would feel something. I had to either to too much of something or not enough to get the desired effect. And I never realised, but that was killing me too.

Nowt much today, just a filler really, but hopefully you can see some character development? I don't know... Comment!
Dedicated to @teddyfricker for voting all my chapters. Check out their strypes fanfic!
Vote, follow, comment please. I honestly have no idea why you horrible lot (joke) never comment because I always remind you and only one person does! Please do. I hate feeling like my story is being read and not knowing what people think of it. Pic of Josh at the start. Josh McClorey, got that of his snapchat.
Ta very much. So, Christmas Eve! Is it Christmas where you live? It's only Eve in England and it's surrounding places.
I'm so excited for tomorrow!!!!!! Don't think I'll be able to update tomorrow for obvious reasons. Byee xx.