Rizzy

Ross' POV:

The crystalised sun heats my skin almost imperceptably as I walk along the road with Izzy. Hannah had left us a while ago to go to the record store, and I wasn't complaining. More time alone with Iz.
Her dark gold hair is ringleted and her blue eyes shine and it sounds cheesy but it's true. Her cheeks are bright pink and she laughs at something stupid I mumble.
She links arms with me and I swear my heart stops.
I play it off cool, swinging her round me, but under my shades my eyes are wide.
I'm glad I've got that bit of camoflage... She'd hate me if she knew.

Janas POV:

I knock lightly on Kyles door, ready to appologise. I hear the light strumming of a guitar stop and footsteps before the door swings open and Kyle blushes.
I wave awkwardly and run a hand through my fringe...
'Um... I'm so sorry about this morning... I didn't mean to um... Yeah.'
He smiles, 'Um... Yeah. What?'
I mumble 'SorrythatIkissedyoubyaccident,'
'What?' he grins.
I glare at him. 'I'm sorry that I kissed you accidently this morning.'
His face falls. 'So... It wasn't nice?'
'No! I didn't say that! I didn't mind!'
He bursts out laughing. 'Gotcha! So you liked it!' he is practically rolling on the floor laughing.
I turn away to his amusement and he calls after me: 'Hey it's alright! I didn't mind either!'