5) "Do you wanna be my daddy?"

Word count : 2085

Warnings : none, just fluff 🥺

L/N = your last name
D/N = your daughter's name

A/N : Thank you so much for over 100 reads. I love you! 😭❤️

↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️

"Miss L/N, Mr. Stark asked me to inform you that your presence is required into his lab." you heard JARVIS saying, while you were busy trying to get some papers done.

It's been about half a year since you have started working as an assistant for the one and only Tony Stark, a job that almost every girl probably wishes for, but which cannot be easily obtained.

Things were kinda difficult for you at the beginning, not only because you were supposed to replace Pepper, Tony's ex-girlfriend, but also because you've never worked in that domain before. Fortunately, nobody put pressure on you, so you managed to get used to what has now become a daily routine in only a few days.

"Oh, sure. Let him know that I'll be there in a minute." you announced, signing one last file, before getting up and heading towards Tony's lab.

As soon as you got there, you noticed him sitting on one of the chairs, his chocolate brown eyes shining as they focused on the holograms in front of him. His hair was a little bit messy and his facial expression was stern, making him look as if he was a little bit pissed.

Cute, you thought.

"Mr. Stark, I heard you were looking for me" you approached him, earning his attention almost immediately.

"Y/N, how many times have I told you that you can just call me Tony?" he asked as he hopped off the chair, obviously amused.

You just smiled and rolled your eyes, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Mommy..." you heard a familiar voice all of a sudden, before anyone could say anything else.

Turning around, your eyes widened when you saw your 3 year old daughter, D/N, along with your mother. She run into your arms, wrapping her little hands around your neck.

"I'm sorry for bothering you, sweetie, but she wouldn't stop crying unless she saw you." your mother explained as she noticed your confused face.

You nodded, kissing your daughter's cheek.
"What happened, baby? Why are you sad?"

"I missed you, mommy. I thought you left because you didn't kiss me in the morning like you always do." D/N pouted, her eyes full of tears, breaking your heart.

"Aww, I'm sorry, baby. I was in a hurry and I totally forgot. Can you forgive mommy?" you asked as you pouted as well.

D/N giggled, hugging your neck.
"Of course, mommy."

Tony watched the two of you silently, visibly confused. He didn't know you had a daughter, but he couldn't help but smile at her cuteness.

"Come on, D/N. Now that you saw mommy, it's time to go home. She is busy right now." your mother interrupted, only for D/N to start protesting.

"Nooo. I don't wanna go home. I wanna stay with mommy." she exclaimed, hugging you tighter.

You sighed, not knowing what to do. You wish you were able to let her stay with you, but you knew Tony wouldn't be okay with that.