8) Caught

Word count : 1730
Warnings : cursing, a little bit of angst, fluff and humor

A/N : It could be a continuation of my previous chapter. I had fun writing it, so I hope you like it. Thank you all so much for the love and support! 😊❤️

↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️

You were awoken by the sound of someone taking pictures, so you groaned silently, opening your eyes. There stood Natasha, grinning down at you like a phychopath.

"The fuck you're doing?" you whisper-yelled, holding Tony even closer to you. "I swear to God I'm gonna kill you if you wake him up."

She smirked, putting her phone away.
"What happened to 'he is just an old man' or 'I don't like him that way' "? she mocked, laughing quietly.

"Fuck off. Why are you here anyway? Thought you were coming back next week." you said as you rolled your eyes.

"I might or might not have lied about that, haha." she trailed off, scratching the back of her head.

"Why am I not surprised?" you sighed. "I'm starting to think that catching me and Tony fucking is a fantasy of yours."

"Pfft, no girl, I'm just happy you two are finally together." she smiled genuinely. "It was about time, don't you think?

"Yeah, maybe you're right..." you blushed. "Anyway, please leave. I'm serious now. He needs to rest. I promise we'll talk later as much as you want, ok?"

"Yeah, don't worry about that..." she nodded. "We're gonna be downstairs in the meantime."

With that, Natasha sent you one last wink, before leaving the room, as quietly as possible. You smiled at her act, your attention going back to Tony.

"Old man, huh?" his morning voice suddenly echoed, as he looked up at you with a smirk.

"Oh, don't even start..." you whined, hitting his chest playfully.

He couldn't help but smile at the fact that you were so caring, trying to prevent the others from waking him up. It only proved that you were literally an angel, an angel he started loving more and more every day. He didn't even realise he was staring until he heard your voice.

"What?" you asked when you noticed he was watching you intently. "Do I have something on my face or what?"

"Um, yeah." he nodded. "Too much beauty."

You groaned at his cheeky remark, hiding your face into his neck and making him laugh. "I hate you." you mumbled against his skin, your cheeks turning red.

"No, you don't." he smiled as he forced you to look at him. "I'm irresistible, babe."

This time it was you who laughed, shaking your head at his playfulness. Before you could say anything else in response tho, you were interrupted by his phone that started ringing.

He turned around and took it from the nearby nightstand, frowning as he saw Pepper's name on the screen. You rolled your eyes in annoyance at the sight of that bitch's name.

"Uh, hello?" he picked up.

"H-Hi, Tony. How are you?" she said on the other line, sounding a little bit nervous.

"Fine. The fuck you want?" he asked bluntly, and you had to cover your mouth to prevent yourself from laughing.

"I um..." she trailed off. "I was wondering if... Would you... W-well... "