xxx. just a date

CHAPTER THIRTY
captain america: civil war

        SAM AND STEVE WERE in an office, watching the evaluation on Bucky

        SAM AND STEVE WERE in an office, watching the evaluation on Bucky. The evaluator sat in a desk, facing Bucky's pod. The two of them couldn't hear anything, but they could still see.

"The receipt for your gear." Luna walked into the office handing Sam a slip of paper.

"'Bird costume'? Come on." He looked at Luna.

"I didn't write it." She shrugged, and pushed a button, which stopped the audio restriction.

"I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions. Do you know where you are, James? I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James." The man said.

"My name is Bucky." Bucky told him.

"Why would the Task Force release this photo to begin with?" Steve asked.

"Get the word out, involve as many eyes as we can?" Luna suggested.

"Right. It's a good way to flush a guy out of hiding. Set off a bomb, get your picture taken. Get seven billion people looking for the Winter Soldier." Steve said.

"You're saying someone framed him to find him." Luna stated.

"Steve, we looked for the guy for two years and found nothing." Sam reminded him.

"We didn't bomb the UN. That turns a lot of heads." Steve told him.

"Yeah, but that doesn't guarantee that whoever framed him would get him. It guarantees that we would." Luna's gaze falls on the evaluator on the screen, her eyes narrowing.

Steve frowned, following her gaze, "Yeah." He nodded.

Suddenly, the power went off, and a red light went off, "Great. Come on, guys, get me eyes on Barnes. Go." Everett Ross demanded, and turned around to Tony.

"FRIDAY, get me the source of that outage." Tony demanded.

"Sub-level 5, east wing." Luna told Sam and Steve, who bolted out of the office.

"Please tell me you brought a suit." Natasha looked at Tony.

"Sure did. It's a lovely Tom Ford, three-piece, two-button. I'm an active-duty non-combatant." He told her.

Luna ran past them, "Come on. Follow me." The two of them followed her.

Bucky stalked through the building's ground floors. He battered two guards with tech-glasses on Tony takes cover behind a pillar, "We're in position." Natasha said over the radio.

Tony tapped a wrist-control which became part of his Iron Man glove. He zapped Bucky with the stun-burst before Bucky could shoot anyone. Tony rushed at him, firing again. Bucky ducked the blast then traded blows with Tony, firing the gun. Tony, who had his Iron Man glove, blocked the bullet. He pulled the gun barrel loose then Bucky smacked him backwards.