xlv. worthy

CHAPTER FOURTY-FIVE
avengers: endgame

        TONY WALKED TOWARDS STEVE, who was unconscious, "Come on, buddy

        TONY WALKED TOWARDS STEVE, who was unconscious, "Come on, buddy. Wake up." Tony started shaking him. Steve opened his eyes, "That's my man. You lose this again, I'm keeping it." He joked, handing Steve his shield.

"What happened? Where's Luna?" He asked and looked around, seeing a familiar blonde. He rushed over to her, immediately checking her pulse and letting out a breath in relief when he felt a pulse, "Come on, Luna. Wake up." He begged, and she started to move.

"What happened?" Luna asked.

"We messed with time. It tends to mess back. You'll see." Tony said and the three of them walked towards the entrance, where Thor was watching 2014 Thanos.

"What's he been doing?" Tony asked.

"Absolutely nothing." Thor said.

"Where are the stones?" Steve asked.

"Somewhere under all this. All I know is he doesn't have them." Tony said.

"So we keep it that way." Steve said.

"You know it's a trap, right?" Thor asked.

"Yeah. And I don't much care." Tony said.

"Good. Just as long we are all in agreement." Thor said and summoned both Stormbreaker and Mjolinr "Let's kill him properly this time." He said and they four of them confront Thanos face-to-face.

"You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist." Thanos said.

"Yep. We're all kinds of stubborn." Tony said.

"I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do. I will shred this universe down to its last atom." Thanos said and put on his helmet, "And then...With the stones you've collected for me, create a new one. Teeming with life, but knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given. A grateful universe." He said.

"Born out of blood." Steve said.

"They'll never know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them." Thanos said and they started fighting, Thor an Tony going straight for the purple titan that took everything away from them 5 years ago.

🌟

Tony landed and opened something in his back, "Okay, Thor. Hit me." Tony said and Thor hit his two weapons together, creating a large bolt of lightning. Tony's suit sucked up the energy and shot Thanos with all his energy. Thor grabs Stormbreaker and uses Mjölnir to hit Thanos. Thanos uses Tony as a shield resulting in damage to his system.

"Boss, wake up." FRIDAY said.

Steve tries to attack Thanos but is easily shielded away by the Mad Titan. Thor's attack on Thanos is blocked by a sword. Thor is beaten and choked by Thanos, as he punches him. Thor tries to grab storm breaker but Thanos grabs it and uses it against Thor as he tries to defend himself. Mjölnir (2013) starts to float off the ground while Thanos is digging it into Thor, who looks on in amazement as Steve picks up his hammer.

"I knew it!" Thor yelled.

"That's my husband!" Luna cheered happily. Thanos's kicked Thor to the ground and proceed to battle Steve dual wielding both his shield and Mjolnir.

Steve proceeds to charge at Thanos swinging Mjolnir and hitting Thanos in the face knocking him down. Steve throws his shield and Thanos deflects, Steve throws Mjolnir to his shield creating a shockwave and knocking Thanos off his feet. Steves goes on the offensive on Thanos using both shield and hammer and summons lightning on Thanos.

Thanos eventually gets the upper hand, he removes his helmet, stabs Steve on the leg and knocks Mjolnir out of his hand. Thanos proceed to destroy Steve's shield with his double-bladed sword and throws him across the battlefield. Steve staggered to stand.

"In all my years of conquest...violence...slaughter... It was never personal. But I'll tell you now... what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet... I'm gonna enjoy it. Very, very much." Thanos said and his entire army surrounded the ground. Steve and Luna stood side-by-side, completely overwhelmed as they watched all of Thanos' army surround them. Suddenly a crackle came through from their coms.

"Cap, Luna, you hear me?" Sam asked and they stopped, looking around, "Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?" He asked and a yellow portal began to form behind him "On your left." He said and they turned to their rush, right, seeing three figures.

Okoye, Shuri, and Black Panther, fully restored and ready to fight. The Steve and the revived Wakandans share a look when Sam zooms in from above in his Falcon armor. As he does, we see dozens more portals opening up all around the battlefield. Through one of these, we see Doctor Strange descend in.

He is joined by Drax, Mantis, Star Lord, and Spider-Man. Everyone watches in confusion and awe as more and more heroes arrive from all corners of the universe, all backed up with forces of their own including Black Panther and his Wakandan army, Valkyrie and the Asgardians, Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts and several Ravager ships. Amongst the throngs of heroes we see Bucky, Groot, the Scarlet Witch, the Wasp, and Pepper Potts arrive. Nearly every hero has magically been transported to the battlefield to face Thanos' hordes.

"Is that everyone?" Dr. Strange asked

"What, you wanted more?" Wong asked and a giant Ant-Man emerged from the rubble of the Avengers facility. Bruce, Rhodey and Rocket with him. The whole team stood in their battle positions, ready to take on Thanos.

"AVENGERS!" Steve yelled and held out his hand, summoning Mjolnir, "...assemble." He said.

━━━

TAYLOR SPEAKS !
hey! here's another chapter. the next chapter. sorry it's a bit short. I hope you enjoyed, and I will see you soon my loves 💕💕

 I hope you enjoyed, and I will see you soon my loves 💕💕