viii. anywhere

CHAPTER EIGHT
the avengers

        LOKI GROANED AS HE pushed himself into a sitting position

        LOKI GROANED AS HE pushed himself into a sitting position. He felt eyes on him, and turned around, only to be met with seven pairs of eyes. He sighed, and looked down, "If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink down."

🌟

All seven of them, plus Loki and Erik Selvig, met on the bridge. They transferred the tesseract into a tube so Thor could take it back to Asgard.

Thor looked at all of them, and nodded before he looked back at Loki. They twisted the handles on the tube, and were transported up into the sky and back to Asgard.

Clint turned to Steve, and shook his hand, "Take good care of her."

"I will." Steve nodded. Luna looked at Clint, and smiled.

"I'll be fine." She reassured him, and looked to Natasha, "I promise. I'm an all-powerful-super-witch. If anything, he should be scared of me." The three of them laughed. She waved Clint and Natasha off, and watched as they got into the car.

She smiled, and turned to Tony, who was standing by his car. He waved to her, and she smiled even brighter, saluting him. He got in his car, turning to Bruce as he drove off.

Luna turned around to Steve, and smiled. He climbed into the bike first, "So, where to?" She asked.

"Anywhere with you sounds pretty good to me." He smiled, handing her a helmet.

"Anywhere?" She asked.

"Anywhere." He nodded. She smiled, and put the helmet on, and climbed on behind him, wrapping her arms around him.

━━━

TAYLOR SPEAKS !
hey! this is the end of part 1! I hope you enjoyed, because I had a really fun time writing it. anyways, thank you for reading, and I will see you soon my loves 💕💕

 anyways, thank you for reading, and I will see you soon my loves 💕💕