xix. the enhanced

CHAPTER NINETEEN
avengers: age of ultron

        LUNA WAS FLYING NEXT to the van Natasha was driving

        LUNA WAS FLYING NEXT to the van Natasha was driving. Clint was standing in the trunk, firing arrows. A car pulled up next to them but Thor got to them first. They were all fighting different things at different times.

"Shit." Tony cursed when he hit the barrier around the building.

"Language!" Steve called him out, "JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?" He asked.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken." JARVIS said.

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last." Thor said as he took out some more of the HYDRA soldiers.

"At long last is lasting a little long, boys." Natasha flipped out of the truck.

"Yeah, I think we lost the element of surprise." Clint commented.

"Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language?" Tony asked.

"I know." Steve said, and tossed his bike at a few soldiers, "It just slipped out." He sighed.

🌟

Clint was shooting arrows from behind a tree, when someone caught his arrow and sped away. Then a guy with bleach blonde hair sped at him and knocked him to the ground.

"You didn't see that coming?" The guy asked and zoomed away, but before Clint could shoot back, a bullet went flying into his shoulder.

"Clint!" Luna and Natasha shouted, and they both rushed over.

"Clint's hit." Natasha announced. Luna bent down, and started to put pressure on the wound.

"Can't you just heal him?" Steve asked.

"I'm feeling a bit drained. I'm sorry." Luna apologized, looking down at Clint.

"I'm good." He reassured.

"I can try and stop the bleeding." Luna suggested.

"That's a good idea." Clint joked.

"I'm glad, even when you're shot and bleeding out, you can still joke." Luna playfully joked.

"It keeps you on your toes." He smiled. She smiled, and closed her eyes, muttering an incantation under her breath. Slowly, the blood seeping from his wound started to magically fly back into his chest.

She opened her eyes, and looked down at Clint, "How do you feel?" She asked.

"Not so hot." He answered honestly.

"Somebody want to deal with that bunker?" Natasha asked. The Hulk came barging in, demolishing the bunker as he went, "Thank you."

"Stark, we really need to get inside." Steve announced..

"I'm closing in. JARVIS, am I...closing in? Do you see a power source for that shield?" Tony asked.

"There's a pathway below the north tower." JARVIS answered.

"Great, I wanna poke it with something." Tony said. He blew up the shield around the base, "Drawbridge is down, people." He announced. Thor hit his hammer to the ground, throwing a bunch of soldiers back.

"The enhanced?" Thor asked Steve.

"He's a blur. All the new player's we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't." Steve answered.

"Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need vac." Natasha announced.

"I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better. You and Stark secure the scepter." Thor said to Steve.

"Copy that." Steve nodded, and they watched as tanks from HYDRA started to pull up.

"Looks like they're lining up." Thor said.

"Well, they're excited." Steve said and Thor hit his hammer at Steve's shield, and by the force, knocked the agents down.

"Find the scepter." Thor said and flew off.

"And for gosh sakes, watch your language." Tony joked.

and Steve sighed.

Steve sighed, dropping his head, "That's not going away any time soon." Steve said.

━━━

TAYLOR SPEAKS !
hey! welcome to part 3!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will see you soon my loves 💕💕

TAYLOR SPEAKS !hey! welcome to part 3!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will see you soon my loves 💕💕