vii. an alien army

CHAPTER SEVEN
the avengers

CHAPTER SEVEN the avengers

        "TIME TO GO." STEVE announced as he walked into the medbay, suited up.

"Go where?" Natasha asked.

"I'll tell you on the way. Can you fly one of those jets?" Steve asked.

"I can." Clint said, the bathroom door opening. Steve looked over at Natasha and Luna, who both nodded, confirming that he was on their side.

"You got a suit?" Steve asked.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Then suit up." Steve directed.

The four of them got suited up, and walked down the catwalk towards the Quinjet. A younger S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot looked them, and stood in their way, "You are not authorized to be here..."

"Son... just don't." Steve shook his head.

🌟

"Hey, Tony, just so we're all on the same page. You see the huge aliens coming out of the sky, right?" Luna asked Tony.

"We're totally on the same page." They all heard Tony say, "And if you can see the crazy ugly aliens, that means your in New York."

"Yeah. We're on your three. Heading northwest." Luna told him.

"What? Did you stop for drive-thru? Swing up that Park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you." Tony told them as he flew through the city in his iron man suit. They saw Tony fly in front of their path, and pulled out the big gun, shooting at some of the aliens.

They flew past Stark tower where Thor and Loki were fighting, "Nat." Clint got her attention.

"I see 'em." They changed directions, and started shooting at Loki. Loki turned to them, and shot his scepter at them, hitting the Quinjet. They started going down, making a not so graceful crash landing.

They quickly ran out of the Quinjet, "We gotta get back up there." Steve said. They all looked up at the sky, seeing a gigantic snake-like Chitauri slither out of the portal.

"Oh,"

"My,"

"God." Luna, Natasha and Clint all said as it slithered past them, even more Chitauri jumping out of it as it slithered past buildings.

"Stark, are you seeing this?" Steve asked.

"Seeing, but still not believing." Tony said, "Where's Banner? He still hasn't shown up?" He asked.

"Banner?" Steve asked confused.

"Just keep me posted." Tony told him. They all hid behind a taxi as the Chitauri shot at them.