xxix. sokovia accords

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
captain america: civil war

        LUNA TRAVELED TO VIENNA, leaving Steve on London, to sign to accords, "Excuse me, Mrs

        LUNA TRAVELED TO VIENNA, leaving Steve on London, to sign to accords, "Excuse me, Mrs. Rogers?" A staff members approached Luna. Natasha was also in Vienna, but was elsewhere.

"Yes?" She turned around.

"These need your signature." The women grabbed their attention. Luna signed her name, "Thank you." She smiled, and walked away.

"Thanks." Luna smiled at her.

"I suppose neither of us is used to the spotlight." T'Challa's voice caused her to turn around.

"Oh, well, it's not always so flattering." Luna smiled.

"You seem to be doing alright so far. Considering your last trip to Capitol Hill... I wouldn't think you would be particularly comfortable in this company." She cracked a smile.

"Well, I'm not." She told him.

"That alone makes me glad you're here, Mrs. Rogers."

"Why? You don't approve of all this?" Luna asked.

"The Accords, yes. The politics, not really. Two people in a room can get more done than a hundred." T'Challa told her.

"Unless you need to move a piano." King T'Chaka joined them.

"Father." T'Challa greeted.

"Son. Mrs. Rogers." T'Chaka greeter.

"King T'Chaka. Please, allow me to apologize for what happened in Nigeria." Luna apologized.

"Thank you. Thank you for agreeing to all this. I'm sad to hear that your husband will not be joining us today." He said.

"Yes, so am I." She nodded, giving him a small smile.

"If everyone could please be seated. This assembly is now in session." A man over the speakers announced.

"That is the future calling. Such a pleasure." They both smiled at her.

"Thank you." She smiled at both of them, shaking their hands, then going to find her seat next to Natasha.

"When stolen Wakandan vibranium was used to make a terrible weapon, we in Wakanda were forced to question our legacy. Those men and women killed in Nigeria, were part of a goodwill mission from a country too long in the shadows."

"We will not, however, let misfortune drive us back. We will fight to improve the world we wish to join. I am grateful to the Avengers for supporting this initiative. Wakanda is proud to extend its hand in peace."

"Everybody get down!" T'Challa yelled, running full speed at his father, but was too late when an explosion sent him flying in the other direction.