xxxiii. not 5 star hotels

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
avengers: infinity war

        AN EXPRESS TRAIN PASSED behind Wanda, and Proxima cocked her head, looking at it strangely

        AN EXPRESS TRAIN PASSED behind Wanda, and Proxima cocked her head, looking at it strangely. Confused, Wanda also turned her head over her left shoulder. As the last train car passed, they could spot a silhouette, but still coil't make out who it was.

Proxima threw her weapon at the shadowy figure, but the figure caught it and stepped out from behind the shadows to reveal Steve Rogers. While the Proxima and Corvus are distracted, Sam swooped in, wings on and he kicked Proxima across the platform and a cafe wall, the glass breaking. Swooping around, he flew on Corvus.

At the same time, Steve threw the weapon at Natasha as he started started fighting with Corvus. Ducking under his swing, stabbing him in the gut and executing a flying kick, knowing him backwards.

Luna flew down through the opening Proxima and Corvus had made, and kicked Corvus in the face. Proxima, who had rushed back into the fight, summoned her weapon back to her hand and attacked Natasha. Steve leaped forward with Luna.

He rolled and swooped up Corvus' dropped glaive and held her off. Natasha joined in her own escrima stick. While the other threee were fighting, Sam flew down and kicked Proxima backwards. She scuttled over to Corvus who was still on the ground, holding his wound.

Sam flew down, holding guns pointed at the two aliens. Steve held Proxima's weapon pointed at them. Natasha held her weapons towards them too, as Luna's twirled her hands, blue sparks appearing, ready and waiting to blast them all the way to hell.

"Get up." Proxima demanded to Corvus.

"I can't." Corvus groaned, holding his side.

"We don't wanna kill you. But we will." Natasha told them.

"You'll never get the chance again." Proxima stated, and the two of them were beamed up, the weapon in Steve's hands with it.

"I have a feeling there gonna come back with a vengeance and try to kill us." Luna sighed as they all walked over to Wanda and Vision who were both there.

"Can you stand?" Sam asked.

"Thank you, Captain." Vision looked to Steve as electricity shimmered over his surface, his voice slightly distorted.

"Let's get you on the jet." Steve told him with a nod.

"I thought we had a deal. Stay close, check in. Don't take any chances." Luna reminded her, closing the Quinjet doors, and walking over to her seat.