S2 Chapter 15: What Makes A True Freak?

Hey guys, Draco here! Sorry for the long delay between parts. I wanted all my stories to be updated in order so nothing was forgotten.

If you need a small recap, Y/N showed up during the summit, rescued Gasper, we found out Vali betrayed everyone, and then Y/N and Vali battled. After swallowing and absorbing part of Divine Dividing, Y/N's kakuja started freaking out and was red and green instead of purple and red.

Enjoy!
———————————————————————

3rd Person POV

Sirzechs: "What is this form? I've never seen anything like it before

Sirzechs: "What is this form? I've never seen anything like it before... It reminds me of his kagune, but different."

Yoshimura: "I can answer that." The elderly café owner says to the Devil King. "It's called a kakuja. It's the name for a kagune that mutates to the point of changing shape like that. With it, the Ghoul gets much stronger, but in the state he's in right now, it's at the cost of his sanity."

Rias: "His sanity!? What caused it? And why now?"

Yoshimura: "It's the result of..."

He's hesitant to answer, as hearing it may charge their very perception of him. As they're watching Y/N's horrifying transformation, they hear people behind them. They get on their guard, but coming from the trees is Ryuko, accompanied by three others. They're all wearing masks. One is wearing a crescent shaped mask and an ostentatious red suit while the other two are wearing similar masks in design, white and black, only differing in vertical and horizontal stripes. One's wearing a white cloak and the other, a black one.

Sirzechs: "Ryuko, who have you brought?"

The one in the red suit introduces himself.

Red Suit: "What a pleasure it is to meet you! For our purposes, you may call me 'Mr. MM'. I am an associate of dear, sweet Y/N, as are the young ladies behind me. You may call them-"

White: "Shiro."

Black: "Kuro."

MM: "Y/N-" He looks over at Y/N, who's still screaming while his kakuja is going out of control. "My my, he seems to be having such a tough time over there controlling himself. Looks like it's happening again..."

Yoshimura: "You mean this has happened before?"

MM: "Why yes. As the Investigator over there can attest, a few days ago, they battled, and Y/N lost control, much like he is now. Judging from what I heard, though, it looked different."

Yoshimura: "MM, I take it that since you're here, she can't be too far behind."

He nods his head silently, but with a grin.

???: "BOOST!" a deep voice that isn't Y/N's or Alucard's calls from his kakuja.

Rias: "Brother, what was that?"