S2.5 Chapter 5: Release

Rias: "As you wish, brother." she finishes hangs up from a call with her brother.

Things are progressing slowly but surely with the Summit planning. There have been a few Angels, Fallen Angels, and Devils checking out the school, which has been, for lack of a better term, frustrating. Having seemingly random people walk around the campus, especially during school hours, has unnerved some of the students. It's bad enough that the terrorist organization known as Aogiri is publicly known as maneating Ghouls that could swoop in at any moment.

Rias: "Akeno. Prepare to release the seal." she asks her Queen.

Akeno: "Of course, President. I'll be back." she states as she leaves the room.

However, that's only one of Rias's problems. Her brother just commanded her to release her second Bishop, one whose powers she couldn't control before. Being stronger and having more pieces at her disposal now, he thought it would be a good time to release this Bishop. However... with Y/N's absence, this might be difficult for her.

The rest of the Occult Research Club starts funneling through the door as classes got out for the day about fifteen minutes ago. Xenovia walks in, followed by Asia and Koneko. Touka, unfortunately, has to work today, so it's just Hinami who walks through the door with Ravel Phenex.

(A/N That's right, Ravel's still here. To be honest, I somewhat forgot about her as she isn't in the canon story at all in Season 2 and I added her in the beginning of Season 2 of this story)

Rias: "So Ravel, how are you adjusting to school here on Earth? Made any new friends?"

Ravel: "W-Well... I don't think my new classmates like me very much."

Hinami puts her hand on Ravel's shoulder and gives her a big heartfelt smile.

Hinami: "Nonsense! Rias, you should have seen how everyone reacted to her when she first got here! They acted like they saw a celebrity."

Ravel: "Yeah, but that was over two weeks ago. Now everyone's kinda ignoring me..."

Rias puts on her 'big sister' face and walks behind the couch behind Ravel, putting her hand on the younger girl's head. She starts petting her gently in understanding.

Rias: "I know what you're saying but give it a bit of time. I know Koneko and Hinami here will help you make some new friends if you want to, isn't that right?"

Koneko: "Yes President, I'll help the fried chicken make friends."

Ravel sports an annoyed look at Koneko's comment about being a fried chicken, but ultimately turns her nose up at her.

Hinami: "Yeah! Come on, why don't we go get a cup of coffee? Touka's working today, so it'll be her treat!"

Rias: "Hooold on a sec. I've got someone I want you to meet."

Xenovia: "Someone you want us to meet?"

Kira walks into the room with Akeno.

Akeno: "Everything's all set. We can go at our leisure."

Rias: "Perfect." she says as she gets up. "Shall we?"

She and the other members of the ORC go out of the room and go to the second floor. The torn yellow "KEEP OUT" tape and the chain and padlock to the side suggest that this room is normally kept locked. Rias stands in front of it, ready to open it at any moment.

Hinami's POV

Rias: "Earlier today, my brother insisted that I release this seal and allow the Bishop to leave this area. I once asked if they wanted to leave, but they refused."