S2 Chapter 8: A Shocking Revelation

Irina's POV

As a shadow of someone with multiple pairs of wings flies over her, Irina's knocked down by Freed, the stray priest.

Freed: "Hahahaha! Found you, little girl!" She gets up and he appears in front of her. "You can run all you want, but it seems you're all alone now. So, who's gonna save you?"

Irina uses her Excalibur Mimic against him, using it like a whip to try and grab him. However, the speed afforded to him by the Excalibur Rabidly leaves her at a huge disadvantage. Moving quicker than she can react, he strikes at her, ripping her clothes a little. After she steadies herself, Freed appears, arms spread to prevent any escape.

Freed: "Ah yes, the Excalibur Mimic. Don't wanna leave without that, do I!? Hehehe!"

Not able to keep up with his speed, all she can do is barely defend herself as he attacks mercilessly, tearing up her clothing even more. He grabs her throat and pins her up against a tree, unable to move.

Irina: "Let me go, you pathetic traitor!" she manages to speak even with him holding her throat in an iron grip.

Freed: "What to do with pretty you..."

???: "That's enough. Keep her alive. Even if she's a small fry, we still have use for her."

A Fallen Angel with ten wings floats behind him, his piercing glowing red eyes and a growing twisted smile on his face as he laughs.

Yoshimura's POV

Yoshimura: "The operation begins in two hours. Are there any questions?"

Touka: "Yes Manager. Where will Hinami and I be?"

Yoshimura: "I'm going to send you over to the Miss Gremory's group. If things do unfold at the school as we anticipate, we want you there supporting them in case any Ghouls are helping them."

Hinami: "So we won't be in the rescue!?"

Yomo: "Hinami, calm yourself. We're trusting you to help them. Y/N wouldn't too much appreciate it if his friends or girlfriends were seriously hurt because they didn't have the manpower. Besides, you two work well with them. Leave this to us."

Hinami: "I... okay. We won't let you down!"

Rias's POV
Ten minutes before the rescue

Yomo (on speakerphone): "Well? Any news on your end?"

Rias: "Not since yesterday. Kira and the two exorcists she's with are pretty skilled though. Even with his dirty tricks, that stray priest won't be able to beat them."

Akeno: "Mr. Yomo, we've sent our familiars around town to cover more ground. Since we've seen the stray priest multiple times in Kuoh, it's safe to assume that they're going to strike at both places. If they're operating in the 11th ward and Kuoh, it's quite possible that both will become a battleground."

Yomo: "We assumed as much. The CCG is planning their raid in the 11th ward later today. Unfortunately, that means we may have to go in alone while you deal with the Fallen Angels here. We expect some Ghoul counterforces here as well, so we're sending Touka and Hinami when the battle starts to assist you. I've been instructed to inform you that if something does not happen there, we would like your assistance in rescuing Y/N."

Rias: "It is regrettable, but if the Fallen Angels attack here, we won't be able to ignore it, meaning..."

Koneko: "We won't be able to help save Y/N."

Rias: "If we spread our forces too thin, we won't be able to achieve either goal. Please, bring him back safely."

Yomo: "That is our intention. It is probably for the best anyway to have a small, elite force rescue him anyway to avoid detection. Besides, he's like the little brother I never had." He says with his usual stoic voice.