Chapter 8: Resolve

Zero:  "Finally!  Twilight Healing is in my hands!"

Y/N:  "Asia!"

Zero:  "I've been wanting this power for years!  And now, it's in the palm of my hand!"

He puts Asia's Sacred Gear into himself, green light coming from his body as he does.

Zero:  "I shall be feared!  I shall be the most powerful Fallen Angel there is!  Even moreso than that peace-lover Azazel!  All of those pricks who screwed me over are going to regret it!"

Issei:  "Well, now that that's done..."

Issei's Hand:  "BOOST!"

He pulls out a light spear and stabs Zero in the back.

Zero:  "You little..."

Issei:  "Nothing personal boss, but I'll be taking that."

He removes the light spear and plunges his hand through Zero's chest, taking the rings off of his fingers.

Issei:  "The way that I figure it, the more powerful I become, the more hot babes I can get!"  He turns to you.  "Hey Y/N!  You want these back, you kill my boss, then we'll talk.  A-hahahahahahaha!"

He flies away from Zero and the altar, but not before taking Asia with him.

Y/N:  "BASTARD!"

You dodge a light spear coming from Zero.

Zero:  "Don't forget... I'm still your enemy..." he says, breathing heavily.  "I'm gonna make that little shit pay for defying me, but first, I'm gonna kill you!"

Y/N:  "I don't have time for you!"

???:  "Don't you dare hurt my little brother!"

You see Zero bound by what looks like a kagune.  You see who it belongs to and it's none other than Itori.

Y/N:  "Itori!?  What are you doing here!?"

Itori:  "There's no time!  Go save Asia.  I've got lots to tell her when we get home."

Y/N:  "You're the best big sister ever!  Kira, Koneko, can I leave the rest of them up to you?"

Kira:  "You got it!"

Koneko:  "We're good.  Go."

Y/N:  "Thanks girls!"

You rush up the stairs to the main part of the church.  You look behind and Issei's in the air above and behind you.

Issei:  "You took care of him that quick?  He was weak, but I didn't expect that."

Y/N:  "Don't worry, he's being taken care of.  Now let go of her!"

Issei:  "Sorry, but Ive got plans for her." he says with a lusty look in his eyes.

Y/N:  "I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET EVER BEING BORN HYOUDOU!"

You jump towards him.  He throws Asia to the side, but you grab her with your kagune in midair.  He takes advantage of the distraction to throw a light spear at you and as you shield Asia, it hits you in the back of the shoulder.

Issei:  "It's funny.  This reminds me of last time."

Y/N:  "What are you talking about!?"