S2 Chapter 18 + 18.5: Party Time and The Tsun Goes Dere (Touka Lemon, 18+)

Did I say that lemons were on the horizon? I meant that lemons were here. Whoops!

Also, I'm trying out this format with the 18 + 18.5 where the 18 is a bit of plot and the 18.5 is the lemon. Just a way to make sure people don't skip over the lemon (not that many do anyway) and accidentally skip over the plot as a result. Not only that, but I just really wanted to write this lemon and give it to you guys. Enjoy!

ALL CHARACTERS INVOLVED ARE 18+

——————————————————————
Y/N's POV

That situation earlier with Xenovia certainly caught you off guard. You might have convinced her not to have a kid at this point in her life, but she seems the type to not consider all the consequences of her actions. Somebody has to rein her in. Luckily, Rias and the others are adept at doing just that.

Y/N: "Still though... This house is..." You walk through your large room after finding your clothing, "..big."

According to Grayfia, Sirzechs and Mr. Yoshimura had your apartment turned into a giant mansion for... whatever reason. Grayfia's here to serve as your maid, but to also keep an eye on you for Sirzechs and probably Michael and Azazel as well. Even though you like the idea of a new place, they could have at least asked you if you wanted one first before they went ahead.

*Knock Knock*

Y/N: "Come in."

At the door, Grayfia bows before entering.

Grayfia: "Greetings, Y/N. How are you liking your new mansion?"

Y/N: "If I'm honest, it's a little much. I liked my old place, you know? It was quiet. But this should make things easier."

Grayfia: "Easier? For what?"

Y/N: "..."

Y/N (thoughts): 'With everyone in one place, we can create a stronghold. Then, if everyone keeps getting stronger, we-"

Grayfia: "Y/N?" She's much closer now. "Is everything alright?"

She leans down, her face directly in front of yours.

Y/N: "E-Everything's fine." You turn away. "Say, Grayfia, you know how you're training Nashiro and Kurona in their maid duties?"

Grayfia: "I am."

Y/N: "And you said that everyone's going to be living here, right?"

Grayfia: "I did." She resumes proper posture. "What about it?"

Y/N: "Grayfia, could you and Ryuko help train everyone? I don't mean just the Devils either. I also mean the Ghouls who are going to be staying here."

Grayfia: "I can." she responds. "But for what purpose?" she asks inquisitively.

Y/N: "So that if and when the Khaos Brigade attacks, we'll be ready."

Your fist balls up. Your victory over Vali was narrow. If he had gone all-out from the start, you might not have even survived. Not only that, but you had to rely on your kakuja in order to beat him. He's a strong Devil with a strong Dragon.

Eto's another issue. She's somehow strong enough to take you on even in that form. Could she have a Sacred Gear like you? She's a half-Ghoul, so it's entirely possible. Or is she just that strong of a Ghoul? She seems to have complete mastery over her kakuja. Is it even possible for a Ghoul by itself to grow that strong?

And then there's Ophis, their boss. According to Rias, she's the Infinite Dragon God, a dragon so powerful that even the God of the Bible was afraid of her. With that and the fact that she's their boss, how strong is she?