Ch16- Tipsy

Kuhi POV~

Ok, so what do I do when my man is saying he VERY busy and has a hectic schedule but I'm his secretary and have memorized his week's schedule. And it only has a couple of luncheons and a few meetings nothing compared to what he usually has. 

  I might sound clingy but Jungkook really has been making a lot of phone calls, even outside work and he immediately cuts them when I'm within hearing. I just can't help feeling insecure. I noticed this has been happening since last week. Last week I took Jungkook to a lake. It wasn't just any lake. Well, to anybody else it would have been but to me, it held a very special meaning me. My dad used to bring me here before he died. He used to tell me sooo many stories about people who once upon a time came here. Now hardly any people visit the lake but before when I and dad went, there use to be quite a crowd of couples, artists, photographers or just families who went there to have a good time. Every year I, dad, mom, and baby millie would come here on my birthday. But after he died, we stopped. I hardly had time to think about my birthday then. 

Flashback (third-person POV)~

"Dada! Dada! Dada!" 6-year kuhi yelled. Her dad came jogging over to her and picked her up.

" Yes, your majesty?" He asked. Kuhi giggled and then put a serious face on and said

" I want to gwo to da...da ..." She struggled to remember what the dock was called while pointing to it. Her dad chuckled and took her over there. He gently put her down on the edge and sat beside her. 

"Kuhi do u have a crush on any guy in your class?" Her dad asked suddenly with a mischievous glint in his eyes. Kuhi, being the innocent child she was, actually started thinking if she did.

"No, all da boys in my cwass are," She made a retching face in the end. Her dad laughed and pat her back.

"B-but dada why do all da gwirs have pwink fwaces?"She asked with a confused face. Her dad understood that she was talking about the pink blush the girls took from their moms and put in the class. He thought for a bit.

"Because...they think they will look very pretty if they do," He said. A pout formed on Kuhi's lips.

" I wanna be pwetty too!!!" Kuhi whined.

" U are sooo pretty!! U are my little princess and my princess is the most beautiful person I know," He said pinching her cheeks and cooing. Kuhi giggled and laughed.

" But I know when u grow up, eventually you will start putting on make-up too," Her dad said in a fake sad tone. Kuhi gasped and stood up. She was so smol that even standing she was could only reach her dad's face when he was sitting. She put her hands on his cheeks and said

"NO DADA!! I ne'er put mwake- up!!!"  She shrieked.  Her dad decided to tease her a little more and started to fake cry.

"Then my kuhi will have secret boyfriends whose knees ill have to break," He fake cried. But little Kuhi thought it was real and she started panicking. And what do 6 yr olds do when they panic? They cry. So she cried. Now it was her dad's turn to panic.

"Oh no no no my baby, why are u crying?" He said taking her on his lap.

"C-cuz dada cwy," She said through hiccups and tears. Her dad smiled and whipped her tears.

" Ok see! I wasn't really crying!! I'm smiling, so will my baby smile for me?" He grinned. Kuhi looked at him with a confused face

" Dada fwake cwy?" She asked tilting her head to the right like a little puppy. Her dad just continued grinning a little too scared to answer. Kuhi took it as a yes. She pouted and made an angry expression. She was ᶠᵘʳᶦᵒᵘˢ. Then she hugged her dad. He hugged back chuckling at the fact that she was mad at him but she was still hugging him.