Ch 14- Kuhi's Turn

Jungkook POV~

"A BUUUNNYY!!!!" me and Kuhi squealed like little girls.

" Calm your asses and sit down," Yoongi hyung said, placing the bunny on the table. The little thing was black in color and had an adorable face with a pink nose and brown eyes. I squealed silently. I heard Kuhi do the same beside me. 

" Is it a he or a she?" Kuhi asked, gently rubbing the back of her finger on the bunny's head, who hopped towards her.

"It's a she," Jin Hyung said, smiling at the adorable animal. After a minute of silence, Tae said

" Well, aren't u gonna name her?"

I and Kuhi looked at each other and put our thinking faces on. I got an idea so I said

" Hey what about-"

" No, we are not naming her seagull" Kuhi cut me off, not even looking at me. I pouted. Why not?! That's a great name!!!

" How about... Cinnamon?" Kuhi said, still mesmerized by the bunny. All the others went 'oooooo'.

" That's a great name!!" Hobi Hyung said. 

"Hi Cinnamon" I quietly told the bunny, who hopped into my lap and got comfortable there. Everyone cooed and chuckled. 

"Ci-Ci for, short, Jeon Ci-Ci," I said, looking at Kuhi. She thought for a moment then said

"OOOooh that's good," She said pointing at me. I nuzzled my nose with hers and then to the bunny. Then I saw a sinister smile come on Kuhi's face. Oh no...

" How about...we prank dad?" She asked all of us. She looked as if she was going to jump out of her seat from excitement. Like a little kid. Soo cuute. 

We all didn't get it. Like I liked the idea of pranking dad but how...
Kuhi saw our confused face and face palmed herself.

"Jungkook called Ci-Ci, Jeon Ci-Ci just now," She said slowly motioning with her hand for us to all think on that line and continue. Then we finally got it.

" OOOO LETS DO THAT!!" We all screamed, Kuhi winced and even Ci-Ci hopped off my lap and went to Kuhi.

This is gonna be fuuuun!!!!

Kuhi POV~

I rubbed Ci-Ci on her head, and I swear I heard a sort of purr. Ok...not weird at all.

I was sooo excited about this prank!! Like the last time, I played a prank on anyone was when I mixed blue food coloring in Millie's toothpaste and she went out like that.

" So what's the plan?" Jimin asked, resting his elbows on the table. 

" Jungkook, u call dad and tell him..." I told them the whole plan I had made 5 minutes ago with the help of Ci-Ci. I think she was listening too, judging by how her ears were sticking up attentively the whole time. 

" Ok let's do this, " Jungkook said, grabbing his phone, pecking me on my lips( which was COMPLETELY unnecessary but that doesn't mean I didn't like it ), and sat comfortably on the couch and called dad. The rest of us listened attentively. 

" Hello? Oh hey, dad!" 

" Yeah so ur probably already know about me and..." He trailed off shyly and stole a glance at me. All the others looked at me with smirks plastered on their faces, and all I could do was blush and lightly bury my face in Ci-Ci.

" I KNOW ALRIGHT!! U WOULDN'T BE ALIVE IF I DIDNT!!" We heard from Jungkook's phone, he had to move his phone far from his ear to not go deaf.

" Yeah, yeah ok..." Jungkook replied,