Ch8- Hurt

Jungkook POV

After I left Kuhi and Sora, I went to my office to wait for them. To be honest, I...... didn't want to leave Kuhi with sora alone. Vice versa too. Do not ask me why. I haven't figured that out myself. After waiting for like, 15 minutes I was about to walk out and got to them when Mr. Dari and dad walk in behind them Sora walks in with that sweet but sickening smile on her smile. Behind Them all came to Kuhi, She had a polite smile on her face but I knew something was wrong. 

After Everyone had sat down on the couch in my office kuhi got up,

" I will take my leave now. Pls, call me if u need anything." She said was about to leave when dad said.

" Uh yes kuhi. There is a big pile of files on Jung Shi's desk. Pls bring them to your desk and I'll take some from there." He said. She nodded and bowed again.

" Take someone to help...um Take Jackson, I think he still there." He said. My eyes widened. I whipped my head towards dad then back at Kuhi. I was just about to get up and volunteer to help she said

"Ok, sir." And quickly walked out of the room. I looked at the door with an exasperated look. I thought I told her not to talk to that bastard again.

Later~

Dad, Mr. Dari, and Sorana, and I were talking about the companies when  Sorana suddenly said,

" Oh look Kuhi came, Ill go help her." She said getting up. I looked through the window which looked into the lobby. Yeah, Kuhi had come back with a big, VERY big pile of files in her hands. I wanted to go help her but Sorana already went. I turned back to dad and Mr. Dari. After 2 minutes I guess we heard a scream from outside. We all rushed out to the lobby and saw files scattered everywhere and Sorana and Kuhi on the floor, where Sorana was putting a hand on her head with a painful expression and Kuhi was clutching her hand. I wanted to rush forward and see If Kuhi was ok because I could she was straining her face not to twist into a painful expression. But...Mr.Dari really liked me and I couldn't risk my reputation with him because I'm gonna take the company soon. So I went next To Sorana to help her up. Kuhi Quickly got up still clutching her hand before dad could help her up.

" Are u both ok?" Dad asked with a concerned expression. Kuhi quietly nodded and said

" Ma'am I'm so sorry for my clumsiness." She said bowing down. I had a feeling she wasn't as sorry as she was telling. It's not a bad thing.

" Aaaah Jungkook -ah, Ur dad told me u got a new secretary. U know u should always scold these types of workers otherwise, they will never learn." Mr. Dari said. I wanted to tell it in his face that Kuhi wasn't that type of 'worker' and I'm pretty sure it was Sorana's fault but I couldn't so I did what he told.

" How can u be so clumsy!! If u couldn't carry all of them should have brought them separately. !! Aish, next time u do something like this, u can clear ur desk." I said putting on an angry expression towards. She only looked at me with wide eyes for a second and then she bent down apologizing.

" Excuse me." She said and headed to what seemed like the washroom with her handbag.

" What a nerve! excusing herself after this." Mr.Dari muttered. I helped Sora up and asked 

" Are u hurt?" I actually didn't really care. She shook her head innocently and bent down to pick up the file. Mr.dari stopped her and told

" Darling leave it to the nasty lady." He said taking her by the shoulder and walking in

" Arent to coming jeon?" He said turning around 

" Ohi-i'm coming, Dari, just a minute," Dad said. when they were inside, only dad and I were left outside.