Namjin- Extra.

So this is an extra... I don't know how to describe it but it didn't take part in the actual shitty storyline (cuz I couldn't figure out a way to join it) but u could say this sorta happened. Again, this is part of the book, but not- ok u get it right? And also some dirty parts ahead. Not smut but a sort of lead-up to that. U can skip it if you want if you're not comfortable. You won't be missing any of the stories either. 

↢↢↢↢↢△△△△△↣↣↣↣↣

Author POV~

It was drizzling outside, and namjoon was sitting on seokjin's desk finishing some work he hadn't done. Seokjin was on the bed beside him already asleep, tangled in the sheets. Namjoon was humming quietly to himself when he heard mumbling. He looked up noticed it was coming from Seokjin. He chuckled to himself and stood up. He turned Seokjin over and put the blanket properly on him. Just as he was gonna resume his work, he heard Seokjin mumble something again. He leaned a little to maybe understand what he was saying.

"Namjoon-ah..." Seokjin said, breathily and with a frown on his face. At first, namjoon thought his hyung woke up but he was still sleeping. Was Seokjin dreaming about him? Namjoon thought. And the next sound seokjin gave out made Namjoon raise his eyebrows.

"Ah-ah namjoon..." he moaned. Namjoon stops working for a second. Did he- did he just hear seokjin moan? He narrowed his eyes and looked at seokjin. Looks like someones having a dirty dream, Namjoon thought, smirking to himself. 

Seokjin POV~

Namjoon loomed over me, having pined me on the bed. I'm pretty sure my hair was all messy and my lips were swollen after the makeout session that led us to this current position. Namjoon looked hungry at me.  He leaned down and started biting my ear. I whimpered, quickly covered my mouth with my hand to stop any more sounds to come out but obviously, that didn't work.

"I wanna hear all of it," Namjoon said in that husky voice, removing my hand and continuing to leave a trail of hickeys down my neck. I moaned loudly when he found my sweet spot. He sniggered continued kissing there. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed more. 

"Namjoon...more...please," I managed to say, breathlessly.

"Someone's impatient, well babe you've gotta do better than that to get me to start actually," He teasingly said. I huffed and frowned, thinking about what else could I possibly do. Then an idea came into my head. I smirked and leaned over to namjoon's ear and said

"I need more...Daddy,"

Namjoon raised his eyebrows. If that wasn't a major turn-on he didn't know what was (of course he could think of more than 10 more major turn-ons by seokjin himself. Some involving costumes,)

"Good job baby," He said, as he slid down Seokjin's torso, removing both their shirts in the process. He unbuckled -

Author POV~

Seokjin jerked awake. He was panting as he looked around. He saw Namjoon looking at him with concern and...he felt a tent form under his pants. He quickly put a pillow over it and that obviously didn't go unnoticed by Namjoon. He smirked.

"Did u enjoy your dream, hyungie," He said teasingly. Seokjin pouted and mumbled

"It ended before I could enjoy anything,"

Namjoon chuckled and then glanced at the pillow.

"Want me to help you with that?" He said motioning towards the pillow. Seokjin went red and started mumbling something. 

" I can't hear u, babe," Namjoon said as he got on the bed and took seokjin on his lap, feeling the visible bump that had formed in his pants. 

"uh-huh," Seokjin said, looking into Namjoon's eyes. They looked at each other, slowly leaning in, and then their lips crashed together. Namjoon bit seokjin's bottom lip, asking for entrance, and seokjin gladly parted his lips and rolled his eyes back in pleasure as namjoon's tongue explored his mouth. They then parted for breath each panting, desire in their eyes.

Then Namjoon attacked Seokjin's neck, biting and sucking as Seokjin moaned.

"So what exactly happened in your dream, baby," He asked, a sort of playfulness in his voice. Seokjin narrated his dream, emphasizing on details, and also blushing the whole time.

"So let's make it a reality, shall we?" He said as he removed Seokjin's shirt and moved his hand down to forbidden places. Seokjin did the same to Namjoon, and he smirked and said,

"Yes please, daddy,"

↢↢↢↢↢△△△△△↣↣↣↣↣

Aaaand the rest is up to your imagination. It's my first time writing something like this, and I just wanted to give it a shot. Sry if it's horrible.