Ch18-Acceptances&Introductions

Jungkook POV~
I have ALWAYS wondered how it feels to be engaged to someone. At first, I thought it must have been kinda it must be nerve-wracking cuz it was one step closer to life long commitment. I always thought I would never be ready for that kinda stuff. But here I am, sitting in my office flipping through pictures of wedding invitation designs for my own wedding. Damn, love does change a person.

"Istg If you don't wipe that stupid expression off your face, my single-ass is gonna single-handedly slap you," Yugyeom said, pinching his nose bridge. Oh did I mention I hired a good friend who is a wedding planner but also very bitter about being single?  

"Ok, Ok sorry," I said focusing back on the task at hand. So of course the news about me and Kuhi had spread in the building. I thought it wouldn't matter first, but then I got to know about the rumors which were spreading about kuhi. Rumors saying shit like she seduced the boss for money and it took all my self-restraint to not go and shout at all of them for insulting her. A Female employee who I had made my spy told me that 2 women even confronted Kuhi about it in the washroom. That was my last string. I confronted kuhi about it and she reluctantly admitted to it. Just as I was about to fire the 2 women, kuhi stopped me saying that what they said didn't matter one bit. I knew Kuhi was well and capable of defending herself very well but for my sake of peace, I hired a sturdy woman as a secret bodyguard for her. Don't tell her.

We heard a knock at the door and the door opened after I told them to come in.

"Gosh, I feel swamped!" Kuhi said as she came in and sat beside me on the sofa. I held my cheek towards and she rolled her eyes and pecked me on the cheek.

"You know you could always take the day off..." I said slyly

"1. I already used up all my day-offs of this month, 2. Jungkook we talked about this. No special treatment!" She said the last with a serious look. 

"Well if no special treatment then you shouldn't be sitting this close to your boss on his couch!" I retorted turning to her.

"Ok fine, I'll get up and go do my work," She said simply and proceeded to get up. I exclaimed and pulled her back by her waist, pulling her onto my lap. She yelped slightly and tried to get up but I steeled my grip. She turned to me and as I was moving forward to kiss her a white sheet blocked me. I frowned.

"Cut the sexual tension here. You guys are not making out in front of my holy eyes," Yugyeom stated, slapping my face with the page. I pouted and let Kuhi get up and sit beside me on the sofa. 

"Ok Back to your wedding, " He said, taking out another catalog for who knows what we will have to pick.

Third Person POV~

Sure weddings can be nice, short and simple. But with Jeon Jungkook involved you can forget about that. He wanted a big, grand wedding for him and kuhi. Of course, he told Kuhi that he was doing this because he knew every girl dreamed of a resplendent wedding and a beautiful dress and he simply wanted to fulfill that dream of Kuhi. But Kuhi knew that it was actually what he wanted that kind of wedding and seeing how happy this made him, she went along with it. 

They both learned that planning a wedding is a tall task. As much as they both wanted to tie the knot immediately, family, relatives, and friends had to be taken into consideration too. 

Talking about family, Kuhi had to meet Jungkook's mom again. And as you might remember their last meeting wasn't very...pleasant. 

But when they had arrived, surprisingly his mom flashed a nice smile to Kuhi the whole time making Jungkook let down his guard too. They had gone for dinner so after Kuhi and his mom were done eating, his mom pulled Kuhi aside to talk to her.