Ch20- mini jungkook

After a whole-ass year or more~

Third-person POV~

To say everything had been fine after the wedding would be a lie. Kuhi and Jungkook were good... they were in a state of utmost euphoric bliss. For the past year, things had been going very well for them though of course there were bumps along the way. After about 3 months after the wedding, Kuhi decided to quit working as Jungkook's secretary. When she had told introduced the idea to Jungkook, he had gotten so upset that he didn't even let her explain further and things happened. There was a huge argument and Kuhi even left the house for a week. In that period of time, Jungkook was heartbroken. Crying almost every day because everything reminded him of Kuhi's absence. Kuhi wasn't any better. But she held firm and wanted Jungkook to come to his senses. 

Luckily they had very supportive friends, who helped both of them come to their senses. In the end, Kuhi realized that she couldn't just keep away from him, expecting him to understand what she wanted by not telling him and also to forgive him. Jungkook also realized that he should have listened not burst out on her and it's fine that she didn't want to work for him anymore. It's not like they were gonna break up or anything. She still loved Jungkook more than anything but she just wanted to do something her heart always wanted to do now. And that wasn't being her husband's secretary. But in a way, we can say this helped them grow. When kuhi left the house, they both got to feel the absence of each other's presence and that made them feel like they were hollow inside. But getting back together, their love became stronger and deeper. You know, as they say, absence makes the love grow fonder.

After that, they had a heartfelt reunion, which involved tears, apologies, and kisses.  Kuhi had a wonderful last day at the company, but after that, she did visit often. But before leaving, she had secured jungkook a male, not-gay, hard-working secretary. He and Jungkook got along quickly and he came over to dinner many times too. And kuhi...well she got to do smth she always wanted to do but never had the time or money to do so. She started studying floristry! It wasn't much but she made a start and after some time even opened a shop in the mall.

Her shop, at first was mostly unseen but after a few bouquets designed by her got the attention of a guy whose girlfriend was mad at him, who bought a big bouquet (and got a free 10-minute advice session) and later posted a pic on insta with it with his girlfriend all smiley-smiley with the flowers, and it turned out the couple was some famous YouTubers, it became pretty well known. 

Jungkook came almost every day, bought a rose, and then gave it to Kuhi as a 'symbol of his undying love

Jungkook came almost every day, bought a rose, and then gave it to Kuhi as a 'symbol of his undying love.', So things were going well.

----------

3rd person POV~

One night~

Kuhi shot out of bed and ran for the bathroom, where she sat on the cold floor in front of the toilet and vomited her dinner. Within a minute Jungkook was beside her patting her back and whispering soothing words. When she was done, he took a tissue and wiped the edges of her mouth.