Ch19- Bish I'm married.

Third Person POV~

Finally, the day came. The day when Jungkook traded the adoration of many for the sarcasm of one. 

"Dad what if she changes her mind?" Jungkook said nervously as he looked at himself in the mirror. His dad was beside him fixing his already styled hair.

"Well then I guess she finally realized who she is gonna be stuck with for the rest of her life," Dad said simply fixing Jungkook's slightly crooked bowtie. 

"Daaaaad," Jungkook whined looking at his father with distressed eyes. His dad sighed and looked at him in the eye.

"She won't. She isn't doing this because she can live with you. She's doing this because she can't live without you. You trust her don't you?" Dad said holding jungkook by the shoulders.

"How do you know she feels like that?" Jungkook said with a pout. 

"Because she told me," Dad stated. Jungkook gasped.

"She did?!" He said with a big grin.

"We talk about a lot of things," Dad conceded. Jungkook gasped again.

"Did she say anything else about me??" Jungkook asked excitedly. Dad was pretty sure if he had a tail right now, it would wagging like crazy.

"Yeah. I believe her exact words were ' How do I get him to stop talking for at least 5 minutes," Dd said playfully. Jungkook whined and pouted again.

"Ok, that's enough pouting. It's your wedding!! Come on smile!" Dad persuaded. Jungkook side-eyed him and saw the funny expression he was making and broke out a charming bunny smile.

"JUNGKOOK OUR MAN!!!"

Dad and jungkook turned around to see Jimin and hoseok running towards him frantically screaming and jumping, while yoongi Taehyung and Seokjin came walking in fancy suits for the wedding.

"Aaaw our baby's finally getting married," Seokjin said teasingly. Jungkook chuckled.

"Where's Namjoon hyung?" He asked curiously as he couldn't see the said male anywhere.

"Oh he's bringing our wedding gift from the car, I...I'll go make sure all the arrangements are good" Seokjin explained with a kinda bitter undertone, obviously not wanting to talk about it, and then hurried out of the room. 

"Did they fight?" Dad asked quizzically, to the rest of them.

"Yeah it seems so..." Taehyung said in a sad tone.

"We've been trying to get them to talk together but they keep finding ways to avoid each other," Hoseok said before sighing.

"What did they fight about anyway?" Jungkook asked looking at himself in the mirror again.

The others started laughing lightly. Jungkook looked at them expectantly.

"So there is this show they always watch together. When I say always I mean always and when I say together I mean together. But Jin hyung was so excited about the latest episode which came out, he watched it without Namjoon hyung cuz he was busy with smth else. Aaaand then Namjoon Hyung got mad. Really Mad. So he is giving Jin the cold shoulder," Jimin recited. Jungkook and his dad also started chuckling slightly.

"Well, I hope they make up," Dad said

Meanwhile, Kuhi was having her own pre-wedding jitters. She stood in front of the mirror looking at the fluffy white (ish) dress she had picked to wear. It was an off-shoulder gown with sorta wide strips at the biceps. It wasn't a perfect white but a little duller. The skirt was downy and flowy and the dress in whole was nice and simple with not much glitter or sparkle. Just her type. She had her hair done into a pretty tendril twist with a veil hanging from a small tiara, covering her hair. She skittishly clutched the bouquet of blue flowers she was holding