CH9- Busy

Kuhi POV

Saying I have been busy is an UNDERSTATEMENT. Stressed, Loaded with work, annoyed from time to time...yes. Jungkook is gonna be given the company soon and there is a big party to be organized for the event. It's like a....a coronation, yes. Like dad is the king, and he is handing his empire, that is the company in the handsome, cute, adorable prince's hands.

Wait a minute...I did not just think that. These kinds of thoughts have been coming to me more often these days. It is both annoying and pleasing at the same time. I often found myself staring at him while he typed on his keyboard, totally focused on his work. I hate to say it but......shit, I've fallen hard. But it kinda hurts too. He only sees me as a friend with who he has signed a contract. I still dunno what to think about the contract. 

Other than work and...umm unusual behavior of my heart, I have been getting closer to the rest of the guys. I learned a lot about them and really admired how close they were to each other. I also learned about a war of hormones going on in the group between....namjoon and jin. They both liked each other but they both were also too much of wusses to confess. I was so lost in my thoughts and work that I didn't notice the office door opening. Then I heard someone whine next to my ear.

" Kuuuuuuhiiiiiiiii.." 

I playfully rolled my eyes, Think of the devil. I turned around to see Jungkook standing there. Then I turned back around. He scoffed.

" I'm busy. kook. A lot of stuff to do for ur coran-" I stopped before I ended the sentence. It wasn't a coronation. That was just my stupid way of saying it. Before he could say anything, he was interrupted by

"Kuuuuuuuuhiiiiiii"

 We looked at the entrance of the lobby and saw... Jackson. I sensed Jungkook tense up. Recently Jackson had been bugging me lesser. By that, I mean that he flirts less and talk more about work and even act like a friend. I'm not one to say him off if he isn't doing anything too wrong to me. But Jungkook and he didn't exactly get along. As soon as he saw Jungkook, he also tensed up. To ease up the atmosphere, I jokingly said

" What is it with people calling me like that today?" I said.

" I just like ur name." They both said. At the same time. Ok, this was creepy. I just raised my eyebrows and got up. 

"ooooook, I'm gonna go now. Wait before that, Jackson do u need something?" I asked him. After tearing his glare of jungkook who seemed to be having a staring contest with him, he said

" Oh yeah. I just wanted to check on u. U shouldn't be working too hard, now should u?" He said clicking his tongue and winking at me. I chuckled. Jackson isn't a bad person. Annoying as hell sometimes but not like a BAD person. He was a pretty interesting friend too.

" oK thank u, Jackson," I said smiling. Then I turned back to Jungkook he was standing behind my chair, Biting the inside of his cheek while looking at Jackson. " Sir, Do u need something too?" I had to use a formal tone because Jackson was here.

" Yeah, did u forget we have a meeting in 10 minutes?" He said coldly to me. My eyes widened in realization. I HAD FORGOT!! 

" Oh my god sir, IM SO SORRY! I did forget." I told him apologetically. He looked at me and said

" Why would u forget something so important?" He asked, again coldly. I'm the type of person who tends to forget things a lot. But he didn't have to be so cold about it. He also has forgotten important meetings so many times.

" Well sir, I have reached the age where my train of thoughts often leaves the station without me," I replied sharply. Jackson ( who I forgot was still there) burst out laughing. I saw jungkook's face muscles strain. Jackson slyly walked to his side.