Ch 12- Coronation pt.2

Kuhi POV

I was startled by the question. Did I still love Sunmae? I had never asked myself that question after we broke up. For the first time, I started questioning myself on the topic. But then I looked up at Jungkook, straight into his brown orbs. And I had my answer.

I took my hand and held his cheek,

" Don't take my silence the wrong way, Jungkook," I said softly. Right now, my brain wasn't the one forming the words I was speaking. My heart was.

"I like u too. A lot." I said smiling and squeezed his cheek lightly. He smiled at me." But....." I trailed off, lost in the beauty of a simple smile.

" What if I'm not-" I started pulling my hand away, negative thoughts about myself filling my head and the image of the note came back in my mind, but he pulled it back on his cheek.

" Ur perfect. And I'll help u realize that. If u let me. And this won't be a repeat of the past Kuhi. I'll never leave u. Even if u start hating me, I'll always love u." He said, squeezing my hand. Warmth filled my heart. When I looked at him, I finally found out what was the difference. There was a spark in his eyes when said that. One which I never saw in Sunmae. I smiled. I don't think I was ever this happy. But...this was getting way too cheesy for me. Hey, I *mumbles*love him too. But I'm still the same Kuhi.

" Wow, that escalated fast." I jokingly said. His face became red and he grinned at me. I chuckled.

" Ok let's go ba-" I was interrupted as he pulled me into a hug. He buried his face in my shoulder.
"Let's just stay like this for a minute. Pls." He said, his words muffled in my shoulder. Of course, I was a little surprised but quickly recovered and put my arms around him.

" Whatever u want.....piglet."

Dad POV

OMG YAAAAAASSS!!!!

I and the boys were celebrating behind the bushes we were hiding, quietly. We had told Jungkook that we would leave after lighting the lights but duh, we stayed to see what happens.

"Project Kukoo is a SUCCESS!" Taehyung whisper- shouted. All the other guys whisper-hollered with him. Yeah, even yoongi.

" Oh my god, I'm gonna be a grandpa!!!" I whispered excitedly as they hollered as the now couple left and went back inside. I turned back to the boy's cuz I couldn't hear their noise anymore. They all were giving me a blank face. Yoongi silently got up and said

" I have nothing to say to this." And left. after a minute all of them quickly got up and ran after him.

" YAAAH! U CANT-, ah chuck it," I muttered to myself and got up and followed behind them Then I noticed smth. Namjoon and Jin, holding hands secretly. Hmmm, is there something going on that I don't know of?

Jungkook POV

We went back to the party hand-in-hand. I couldn't stop smiling to myself.  If I was alone I would be squealing my heart out and rolling around my bed.

" I swear if u don't stop smiling like that, things will happen. Bad ones." Kuhi said, threateningly pointing her finger at me. I grinned and pulled her close to me.

Time skip~

We reached home pretty late at night by car. It was raining outside. As we entered inside, we heard very loud thunder. I flinched. Luckily Kuhi didn't notice as she was rushing upstairs. I sorta didn't like thunder. At all. As much as I hate to admit it, it terrified me. I was very traumatized by it when I was a kid. Only Mom and dad knew about it. So even when I grew up and *deepens voice*became a man, I slept with them whenever a thunderstorm came around. But mom and dad weren't here. I was alone. But Kuhi was here! but I didn't want her to know about this 'trauma'. But... let's just say my will power in this matter isn't strong. At all.