CH 7 Friendzone

Jungkook POV

If I said that right now I was feeling absolutely normal...I would be lying. Kuhi just went forward and fixed my tie. I don't think she noticed my face, or Sora glaring at her. After that, I felt a fuzzy feeling in my chest. I really don't know how to describe it but it's really uncomfortable. I like it and don't like it at the same time. It has been happening for some time now. 

We all entered my office and dad said,

" Ok we will leave u kids over here and we both are gonna go...um....discuss business." He said and both Mr. Dari and dad rushed out. I knew they weren't gonna ' Discuss business'. They were gonna go to the nearby arcade and play. I remember they had some stupid bet last time they had met about the-

" So, jungkook-ah, how have things been? It's been such a long time since we last saw each other, I missed u." Sorana said, interrupting my thoughts. I really didn't like Sorana. I admit she works efficiently most of the time and as far as I know she is also a good person to everyone. But she keeps trying to flirt with me, how do I know that? Well, I AM an international playboy. But its really annoying and uncomfortable. I can't say her off as I do to everyone who makes me feel that way because our dads are pretty close. and trust me she doesn't like something she will secretly tell her dad and .....well let's just say u will feel sorry for the person who she complained about.

" Um.. well yeah things have been...good. A lot of stuff has happened.." I looked at Kuhi, I didn't forget she was there, when I looked at her saying that part, she smirked, shaking her head ad looking at her work tablet. I smirked back out of habit. Sorana looked between us with a not-so-happy expression.

" So..u got a new secretary?" She asked innocently. 

" oh yeah," I walked up to kuhi. " Kuhi, meet Lee Sorana, and Sorana this is my new secretary Kim Kuhi- Rah." I didn't realize I was looking at kuhi while talking the whole time, so I quickly turned around and Sorana was right beside me. Far from where she was standing before.

Sorana POV

The moment I saw this 'new secretary'...I didn't like her. U see I and jungkook are very close and we have been friends since we were kids. So I have seen what he calls his 'test secretaries' and I could tell this one wasn't one of them. Here's the dealio, I like jungkook. And I know we both look great together as a couple but unfortunately, we aren't. I am the picture of class and perfection. Pretty, well- mannered, nice, everything. Jungkookie is the same. More the reason for us to be together. Now all that is left is for one of us to confess and. Viola... Power couple.

I was never jealous of the all the secretaries kookie had. I'm not so petty. I know how we both feel and I know he is not interested also in them. But this one..what was her name? yeah kuhi. I remember snapping and being rude to all those plastic secretaries. Never did he once, EVER, walk up to one of them and looked at them like he did to this lady. I was not happy. Not jealous. There is a BIG difference between 'not happy' and 'jealous'. I don't know how but I knew this lady was getting in my kookie's head. Not for long. I held kookie's arm and said

" Hey, jungkook do u remember that joke u made the last time I visited." And I started laughing. He also chuckled a little. I saw the lady look around awkwardly. TAKE A HINT BITCH!

" Ok, sir, I will be leaving now. Pls enjoy ur time," she said bending down and headed towards the door. I had a pleased look on my face, jungkook for some reason...a distressed one. He grabbed her hand and said

" Uh DONT GO!! Umm... u have to help me show Sora the office." He said. I was SHOCKED. WHAT THE HELL HAD THIS BITCH DONE!!!?? Jungkook never, when I say never I mean EVER, needed the help of his secretaries in anything. His main goal use to be to get them to mess up and fire them. The lady also was shocked for a second then she came back to normal and smiled.