Chapter 6

Mikey's POV

"Good morning everyone!"

Chanel said all of us walked into the kitchen to the smell of fresh pancakes, eggs and bacon.

"It smells so good in here."

I said as I stretched my arms out. Liz came up behind me and kissed my cheek. Before she  could walk away I grabbed  her waist and pulled her into me. I smashed my lips onto hers not caring who was watching. She hesitated for a moment before kissing back with passion, soon it became a battle for dominance.

"Get a room you two."

Kelly's voice caused us to pull apart. I looked at her to see a smirk on her and Donnie's face. Liz cheeks had a red blush on them.

"Kelly, Donnie, be useful and set the table."

Chanel said with a smile. Liz stuck her tongue out at Kelly who returned the playful gesture. I placed my arm around my girl's shoulders and held her close to me. We watched as Donnie and Kelly playful set the table, exchanging a kiss every time they passed each other. 

"What is that wonderful smell?"

Raph said as he walked past me and Liz with a smile. He walked over to Chanel and wrapped his arms around her waist. I watched as he reached past her and tried to grab one of the pancakes, Chanel noticed and slapped his hand causing him to jump back.

"Wait until everyone can have one."

She said causing him to pout. I chuckled at him, he smirked before he smack her butt causing her to yelp. He walked past me again to go somewhere, I'm sure, but as he walked past I whispered to him.

"Nice one bro."

He chuckled before giving me a slight fist bump. As he disappeared Liz raised an eyebrow at me but she didn't say anything.

"Breakfast is ready!"

Chanel yelled as she sat the food on the table. Liz kissed me on the cheek and pulled away from me with a smile.

"I'll get the drinks."

She said walking over to the refrigerator. I sat down in one of the seats and waited for everyone else to join. Kelly and Donnie sat down across from, Liz set the milk and orange juice on the table before sitting down next to me. 

Chanel set plates of food in the middle of the table before sitting down next to Liz. Raph walked back in with Leo walking beside him and Max hot on their tails.

"Where's Isabelle?"

Chanel asked. Leo looked exhausted with circles under his eyes, he smiled softly at her before he sat down next to Donnie.

"She's still asleep."

He sad as he reached for the orange juice. Everyone at the table exchanged looks not really sure what to say, we all knew better than to try and talk Leo about what was going on.

"So what are we going to do today?"

I asked trying to change topic, as everyone continued eating. I watched Kelly's face across the table light up.

"We can go swimming."

She said and all the girls agreed with her. I smiled thinking that it was a good idea.

"I need one of my brothers to help me in the barn."

Donnie said with a brow raised and a smirk. At the same time both me and Raph yelled.

"Not it!"

"Really guys?"

Leo said with a playful smirk before eating a bite of pancakes. Everyone chuckled as a flash went off in the doorway, and standing there with her camera was Isabelle smiling from ear to ear.

"Good morning guys."

She said as she sat down beside Leo, kissing his cheek.

"You want something to eat Love?"

Leo asked her. She simply shook her head as she pour herself a glass of milk.

"Were going swim today Isabelle, in that lake about a mile away with a little waterfall. While Donnie and Leo work on something in the barn."

Liz said with a smile. Isabelle raised a brow and looked at her boyfriend and the purple clad turtle next to him.

"What are you doing in the barn?"

She asked. All us boys smiled for wen knew what was going on in the barn but it was a surprise for the girls so we couldn't say anything.

"Were just cleaning it up."

Donnie said with a smile.

"So Isabelle you up for swimming?"

Chanel asked. Isabelle's expression turned hard for a moment and she locked eyes with Raph, almost as if they were having a conversation in there minds. After a moment she smiled slightly and nodded.

"Yeah it sounds like fun."