Chapter 18

Third Person POV

The turtles and their girls had been at the farm house for a month and a half. Mating season was over and the boys hormones had calmed down. The group spent their days having fun without a care in the world, every one had no worries, well except for one red clad turtle who was a bundle of nerves.

It was 20 minutes before sunrise and the second eldest turtle was wide awake. He looked down at his sleeping girlfriend and sighed as he gently shook her awake.

"Chanel darling wake up."

He whispered  as she groaned and turned over and pulled the blanket over her face. She mumbled causing him to laugh. He gently pulled the covers off of her causing her to grunt and open her tired eyes.

"Raph what time is it?"

She asked in a extremely tired voice. The turtle chuckled as her pushed some hair out if her face.

"It's 5:40 princess. Come on get up."

He said as he placed a kiss on her forehead. She groaned before sitting up , still struggling to keep her eyes open.

"Why on earth are we getting up?"

She mumbled. Raphael laughed before grabbing some clothes he had pulled out of her drawer and handed them to her.

"I have to show you something."

He said as he turned his back so she could change.

"It can't wait till later?"

Her voice almost sounded agitated. A smirk spread across the turtles face because knowing that she was just being herself and that's one of the reasons he loved her. He didn't answer her question, he just waited patiently for her to change clothes.

After a minutes he felt arms wrap around his arm, he looked down and saw Chanel now dressed in jeans and a thin long sleeve tee shirt. Her hair was in a sloppy bun on the top her head, she looked beautiful to him.

"Let's go princess."

He said taking her hand. Quietly they walked into the hallway and down the stairs. They walked past the sleeping animals in the living. Chanel stopped and slipped on a pair of flats before following her boyfriend out the door.

He waited for her on the porch his, it was still dark but it was almost dawn. The morning air was cool against Chanel's skin causing her to cuddle closer to Raphael's body for warmth. He smiled before wrapping his arm around her shoulder and pulling her close.

"Where are we going Raph?"

Chanel asked as the couple walked through into the woods. They didn't walk far because a few feet in front of them was an opening between the trees where the sun could be seen coming over the hills in the distance.

On the ground was a picnic blanket and on that was a huge brown picnic basket. On top of that was a black velvet box but Chanel was so caught up in the view she didn't notice it.

"Raph this view is amazing."

She said pulling away from him and walking past the blanket to get a better look. The turtle simply smiled at her before taking a deep breath.

"Chanel?"

His Brooklyn accent held as much nervousness as he felt in his chest. Chanel turned around to look at him and gasped, her eyes widened and she placed a hand over her mouth.

"Raphael what are you doing?"

She asked shocked. The tough red clad turtle was down on one knee with the black box in his hand.

"Chanel for the moment I've meet you I've loved you. I love every single thing about you, your personality, your brown eyes, the way you love me even when I hate myself. You are my life, my world, and the reason I wake up every day. Chanel Maria Miller will you marry me?"

A tear ran down her cheek as he opened the black box revealing a silver banded ring with a circle diamond in the middle surrounded by little diamonds all around it.

"Yes! A thousand times!" 

Raphael slipped the ring onto her left ring finger. She wrapped her arms and his neck and pulled him into a deep passionate kiss.

They were so caught up in each other that they didn't notice that everyone from the farm house had popped out of their hiding spots. The happy couple didn't care though, they were so caught up in each other.

"I love you so much."

The red clad turtle said as he place his forehead against hers.

"I love you more Raphael."