Chapter 10

Elizabeth's POV

"Where's my mask?"

Mikey came into the room, with a little water still dripping off of him from his shower. He was looking around franticly moving his gear. I smirked as he started to get a little angry, but he still refused to look at me.

"I hid it."

I said causing him to turn and look at me, he bit his lip and his eyes grew wide.

"What are you wearing?"

He almost sounded aggregated.  Confused for a moment I looked down at my outfit and I noticed he was acting like Leo.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

I looked down at myself, my bare stomach since my vest was open. I looked back at him to see him staring at me hungrily, his hand gripping the table tight.

"Never mind. Where's my mask?"

He looked away from me. With a smirk I pushed myself off the bed and slowly walked over to him.

"You have to find it."

I said as I placed my hand on his shoulder. Before I could even react he had me on the floor and his  hips straddling mine. He kissed me passionately and roughly, as his thumb began to rub right at the top of my shorts. He pulled back from his kiss but he started to unbutton my shorts,  he leaned his face close to my ear.

"Tell me where it's at sweetheart."

The way he said it sent shivers down my spine. He placed his lips on next and started trailing kisses down to my collar bone. My breathing started to speed up as I placed my hand at the top of his plastron.

"Your getting warmer."

I struggled to say.  He looked at me without breaking away and I could feel his smirk. His hand went further down as he started to rub on the silkily fabric, causing me to moan. His lips made it down to the top of my bando.

"How warm am I?"

He said as his free hand reached up and pushed my bando up revealing his orange mask. He smirked as he grabbed the fabric with his teeth and drug it off of me.

"You found it."

I smirked. He quickly picked me up and placed me on the bed. Before I could blink he had stripped me down to just my bra and panties. He then grabbed my hands and placed them over my head and loosely tied them together with his mask. He then smirked as my face turned bright red.

"Now it's time you get punished."