Chapter 17

Leo's POV

I could tell now who had drank alcohol before and who hadn't. It was clear that Liz and Isabelle had by how they handled them selfs with it. What the girls didn't know is that all of us guys have been drunk before, so these shots were like nothing for us.

Kelly and Chanel were close to being completely drunk, which is why Liz didn't pour anymore into their glasses.

"I have a dare for Leo, hold on just a second."

Mikey said standing up with Liz by his side, together they walked into the kitchen whispering with each other.  This game had became very interesting and the liquor was making Isabelle a little frisky. I looked over at her to see her staring and biting her lip as she undid the braid in her hair.

She winked at me as  I looked her over. Now that she was comfortable with her scars she wore very revealing clothing. Her shorts were just long enough to cover her butt, her tank was a thin strapped one that barley covered her.

"Your staring Leo." 

Isabelle said breaking me out of my trance. I smirked before placing my hand on her thigh and squeezing.

Before I could say anything Liz and Mikey walked back into the room laughing, Mikey had his hands behind his back as if hiding something.

"What are you hiding?"

I asked raising a brow. Liz and Mikey exchanged looks before walking over to me and Isabelle. I tensed up as thy walked behind us, and before I could register what was going on Mikey and Liz grabbed Isabelle.

"What are you doing?!"

Isabelle yelled. After a moment they let her go and that's when I saw what they did. On the right side of Isabelle's neck to her collar bone was a long strip of peanut  butter.

"I dare you Leo to lick the peanut butter off of Isabelle's neck."

Mikey said with a smirk as he placed the jar of peanut butter on the table.

"This game isn't going to last much longer."

Kelly whispered as Donnie drank his shot with a smirk. I looked at Isabelle who was smirking and pulling her hair up into a ponytail, careful not to mess up the peanut butter.

"What are you waiting for Leo."

She smirked before leaning close to my face and whispering in my ear.

"After all your in charge." 

She pulled a playful grin and excitement began to fill me.

I grabbed a hold of her waist and pulled her into my lap, I placed a rough and passionate kiss on her lips. When I finally pulled away she was gasping for air, very slowly I laid my tongue right where the trail started on the right side of her neck.

I slowly licked upwards, taking in the sweet taste if peanut butter and her skin. She squirmed a little which made me even more excited and my hormones began to go crazy. As my tongue moved upwards to her neck I started to suck and bite making sure I got all of it off. Isabelle moaned and gripped my bandana tails tight before thrusting her body against mine. 

My hands roamed around to the lower part of her waist before resting on her butt and squeezing, I was getting to the point were I couldn't control myself anymore so as I finished licking it all off of the right side I pulled away  and looked around.

The others were all doing their own thing. Raph and Chanel were making out, Liz hand pinned Mikey to the floor, and Donnie had Kelly pinned to the wall. The game was over I knew now was my time to get Isabelle and I to our bed room.

"Let's take this back to our room."

I whispered to Isabelle as my hand slid up her shirt. She smirked at me stubbornly as she climbed off of me.

"What if I don't want too?"

She said crossing her arms over her chest.  I chuckled before I stood up and grabbed the peanut butter jar off the table.

"Do I need to give you another lesson?"

I asked with hunger in my voice as I started walking towards her, she started making her way to the stairs. I had to admit, it really turns me on when she plays hard to get.

"I'm a very stubborn student."

She said before trying to make a break for the stairs but I didn't let that happen. I quickly grabbed her by the waist and flipped her over my shoulder.

"Looks like you're getting another lesson then."

I said as she wiggled to try and get free but to avail. Before a minute even passed I had reached our bed room. I placed her on the ground while I locked the door and untied my belt, she smirked as she backed herself against the wall.

"What are you teaching me toady?"

She asked as I slipped my bandanna off, I tossed the jar of peanut butter and my belt on the bed as I walked over to her. I tied my bandanna around her sapphire eyes so she couldn't see. Her breath caught in her throat as I leaned close to her ear and whispered.

"I'm going to teach you to beg."