Chapter 12

Isabelle's POV

I was sitting down downstairs in my pajamas, tight gray shorts and a tight tank top, reading a book while I was laid out on the couch waiting for Leo to come into the house. Just like we had planed earlier the girls had successfully 'distracted' their boyfriends. I had watched them come in one after another, they had just planned to grab some stuff and go back outside, I chuckled thinking about how their plans had failed.

Suddenly the door slammed opened causing me to jump and look over my book, there stood Leo breathing heavily.

"What's wrong Leo?"

I asked as he slammed the door close behind him. He looked at me with hunger in his eyes, he looked me over slowly from top to bottom. I stood up and placed my book on the table next to me, his eyes widened with desire and that's when I realized that this was a different Leo.

"You planed this didn't you?"

He said as he slowly started walking towards me.

"What do you mean?"

I said quietly still backing away from him. He smirk at me.

"You planed for us to become trapped in here."

He said stepping closer to me. I smirked to myself knowing that he was right.

"You might lead your brothers Leonardo, but I lead their girlfriends."

I said backing away but there was confidence in my voice. He tilted his head at me as he bit his lip and started untying his belt, I backed up until I hit the wall. He wrapped his belt around his wrist, he then stripped all his gear off. My breathing speed up as I slowly scooted towards the steps.

"Two leaders in a relationship together makes it hard to know who's in charge. "

His voice was husky and rough.

"Who's in charge  Isabelle?"

When he said that a playful smirk spread across my face, quickly I ran up the stairs. Leo let out a deep chuckle causing me to turn and look at him, he was barley walking behind me.

"I'm in charge."

I said playfully as I closed the door to our bed room, I looked around and grabbed a sweet shirt and pants, quickly I slipped them on. I planed on proving that I was in charge but I had feeling that's not what was gonna happen. As I tied my hair my hair up into a sloppy bun Leo burst through the door, with a dark smile.

"What do you think your doing? Putting more clothes on?"

He shut the door behind him and locked it. I sucked in a breath.

"I told I'm in charge here."

I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm about to show you who's in charge sweetheart. Strip."

I looked at him confused.

"What?" I stuttered.

"I said strip. NOW."

He ordered causing me to jump slightly, excitement filled me for I hoped he'd take charge I started with the sweatpants, then the sweatshirt. I watched him as he walked over to the bed and took his belt off his wrist, as I slipped off my shorts I watched him slip his belt around the pole in the middle of the bed frame. I bit my lip as he turned back around to look at me, he almost had a dark look in his eyes.

"I didn't say to stop did I?"

He said making me blush. I still had my tank top on and I was using it to hide the fact that I had a thong on. He walked over to me and whispered in my ear as his hand went to the inside of my thigh and squeezed.

"What are you going to do to me?"

I asked with a little bit of seduction in my voice. He grabbed my tank top and ripped it straight down the middle and snapped the straps off like it was nothing. He began to circle around me and smirked  as he looked at my semi naked body.

"Your so sexy and you hide it from me."

He said as he stopped walking behind me. I felt his fingers graze on the bare part of my back, he unhooked my bra and slipped the straps down my arms, I gasped as it hit the ground and his hands grasped my breast and began massaging them. He started nibbling and biting my ear lob, causing my legs to shake and moan.

He began walking backwards not stopping what he was doing, my hand reached back and grabbed his thigh. He chuckled before he tossed me gently on the bed, on my stomach, I looked up at him as he pulled my hair out its bun.

"Leo."

I mumbled as I turned over on my back as he crawled on top of me. He roughly smashed his lips onto mine, I placed my hands on his plastron. He quickly pushed my arms down on the bed, I couldn't tell what he was doing at the moment I to caught up in his kiss.

Suddenly he pulled back with a smirk, that's when I figured out what he had done, both my hands were individually tied with the ends of his belt.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson." 

He then ripped the thin straps of my thong and tossed it to the side. I was now completely naked, vulnerable, and I loved it.

"What lesson are you going to teach me?" 

I managed to say through my moans of pleasure. He looked at me as he started to rub my sweet spot causing my body to thrust upwards and a moan escape my lips.

"I'm going to teach you who's in charge."