Chapter 21

Chanel POV

I stared after Isabelle until she disappeared hopping that she would be okay. Elizabeth's whimper brought me back into reality.

"How close are you to being done Kelly?"

I asked looking down at her as she finished wrapping up Liz's extremely bruised ankle. She tied off the the wrapping and quickly began putting all the supplies back up into the bag.

"She's not going to be able to walk on her own."

Kelly said pick her bag up and Liz's as well. I quickly rushed over to help her get Liz to her feet. After a few grunts of pain from Liz we were able to get moving. We moved slowly trying not to hurt her as we moved. There was a silent amongst all of us, trying to push the thoughts of what had happened away. The sun was almost completely  gone.

"Do you think she will be okay?" 

Liz asked breaking the silence. I sighed as we continued moving  through the trees.

"She's a fighter, she'll be okay."

Kelly said with worry in her voice.

"Let's keep moving so we can get help."

I said as we started going even slower. Suddenly there was a loud thud behind us  making us all freeze. Silently I turned around and saw a almost 7ft turtle that was massive in every way. He had spikes on his shell, he had a black strip of cloth tied around his eyes, on his belt was a big silver ring and a S in the middle.

I couldn't believe who I was looking at, I had only heard stories about him.

"Spike?"

I asked in a hushed voice. His lip curled up into an almost evil looking smirk.

"The name is Slash. I've been waiting for this for awhile."

His voice was rugged and almost evil.

"What are you talking about?" I

said letting go of Liz and carefully motioning for Kelly to get moving.

"You think I didn't know about you Chanel?"

I felt my eyes widen as he said my name. I quietly and slowly moved away from the others, making sure that Slash didn't take his eyes off of me.

"Why do you care about who I am?" 

I asked as I tried to make my way to a path in between the trees, hoping I could run and keep his attention on me and not the others.

"I know that for some odd reason Raphael adores you. And I hate that."

He said stepping closer to me, causing fear to spread through me. I looked over my shoulder to see that Kelly and Liz had disappeared, knowing that I could run now.

I took off running into in the path threw the woods not really caring how much noise I was making. I could hear him behind me his feet pounding the ground almost causing the earth to shake.

"You won't get away princess."

His voice rang out through the woods. I stopped in my tracks when he used the nickname that only Raph had used for me. I silently cursed myself for stopping when my body was slammed into a tree.

Pain surged through me causing me to groan as I laid on the ground. I could hear him chuckle as he approached me, I tired my best to push myself up.

"What is your problem with me?"

I asked as I felt my hair being pulled roughly, and soon I was on my feet, staring him in the eyes. His eyes held coldness and hate.

"My problem with you, is the fact that you're alive."

That was the last thing I heard before Slash smashed my head against the tree causing everything to go black.