Chapter 28

Donnie's POV

"Do you think I'm a afraid of you?"

The finger said as he tightened his grip on the knife. My eyes wondered to Kelly, her curly brown hair was a mess, her brown eyes looked tired, her right cheek was bright red. Her hands and her ankles were tied together and a cloth around her neck that my guess was used as a gag.

"Just let her go."

I said holding my hand up to signal that I didn't want any trouble. The Finger held Kelly closer to him the blade not moving from her neck.

"What did you do to Big Foot?"

He yelled. I slowly put my weapon back up and I stepped closer to them.

"She's tied up out side with my brothers. We didn't hurt her Finger."

I said softly. Finger relaxed slightly and that's when Kelly took her opportunity. She elbowed him in the stomach, he stumbled backwards and she fell forward onto the ground.

I was still startled that I almost didn't notice the Finger rushing towards me, he tackled me to the ground stabbing me in the arm. I yelled out in pain causing Kelly to get worried.

"Donnie!"

She yelled as we rolled around on the floor. I tried to get him to drop the knife, he was strong for a little guy. I quickly punched him in the face twice knocking him out, the knife fell out of his hand. I quickly climbed off of him and rushed over to Kelly,the knife in my hand.

"I'm here Kelly."

I said as I cut the bonds on her wrists and ankles.

"Donnie your bleeding."

She said placing her hand on the cut on my arm, I chuckled at her before placing a kiss on her lips.

"I love you."