Chapter 34

Third Person POV

"Do we really have to go?"

Kelly asked as she handed her last bag to Michelangelo who was in charge of loading the bags into the back of the van.

"I'm kinda sad we have to go too."

Raphael stated as walked out the front door, with a suitcase in his left hand, his right arm wrapped around Chanel's shoulders.

"We'll be back in a few months."

Chanel said as she placed a kiss on Raphael's cheek. The red clad turtle chuckled as he pulled her closer.

"Just for our wedding."

He smirked as they made their way to the van, as he handed the bag up Michelangelo jump out.

"You look like you got it dude."

He smirked as he walked past his glaring older brother. Kelly chuckled before placing her hand on Raphael's shoulder before walking back into the house. In the front of the van Donatello was checking all the fluids and making sure they would have a safe trip. He slammed the hood down just as the eldest brother stepped outside with Klunk on his shoulder.

"How's it look D?"

Leonardo asked as he sat the cat down inside the van where he nestled up in the makeshift bed Mikey had made for him. Donatello walked around to the back of the van, he had his glasses on, oil his arms and some on his face. He opened his mouth to answer his brother but was cut off.

"Lookin pretty sexy to me."

Kelly smirked as she walked up to her blushing boyfriend handing him an old rag to wipe himself off with.

"I uhh the umm van is good to go."

Donatello stuttered his checks bright crimson. Leonardo laughed at the sight before leaning up against the van.

"Mikey I'm fine, I've actually gotten use to these things."

Elizabeth said as she walked out on her crutches, Mikey following her every step.

"I know dudette. I just want to make sure."

Michelangelo smiled brightly as he made sure she made her way off the porch safely. Raphael helped the poor wounded girl up into the back of the van, Mikey following her. Leonardo sighed thinking to himself how funny it was that he was the most punctual, but his girlfriend was always running behind.

"I'm coming!"

Isabelle yelled as came out of the house Maximus close on her heels. She shut the door behind her, she smiled as she ran up to her boyfriend giving him a soft kiss.

"Let's go."

Leonardo said as he shut the back doors and walked to the passenger side of the van, and opened the door like a gentle man. Isabelle smiled and jumped in and her dog followed behind her. After everyone was inside and situated the van pulled out, leaving the old farm house behind them.

"Despite the whole being kidnapped part, I had a great time."

Chanel said as she snuggled into Raph's side. Everyone smiled and agreed, Donnie raised his hand with a big smile and said.

"It was a summer to remember."

The End