Chapter 27

Kelly's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in a cave. I tried to open my mouth but it was covered with a gag, my feet and hands were tied together. I knew I couldn't just sit there, I had to find a way to get lose. I looked around to find something sharp.

Over on a table that was lite with candles I noticed a knife and I knew that was my ticket. Carefully I pushed my self up against the wall,trying to use my hands as much as I could. I pulled the gag down so that I could breath, but walking was another thing. I took a deep breath and started hopping as quietly as I could.

"What do you think your doing girly?"

A deep voice startled me, causing me to fall forward hitting my head against the hard rock floor. I groaned in pain as I rolled over to see the strange little man with weird hair, hovering over me.

"What do you want?"

I yelled in frustration and tried to kick him. He moved out of the way and chuckled at me, I was more worried about where Big Foot was.

"You should just relax."

He said as he sat down in the chair by the table.  I growled in frustration as I tried to sit myself up.

"Who are you?"

I asked. The man chuckled and started playing the knife that was on the table. I tried my best to hide my fear.

"I'm the Finger."

He said wiggling his extra finger at me. To be honest it was very disgusting and it took everything in me not to gag.

"Where's Big Foot?"

I asked as I got myself into a sitting position.

"She's outside, waiting for your boyfriend to show up."

He said with a smile that made my skin crawl.

"So I'm just bait?"

I asked angrily. The Finger stood up with the knife still in his hand.

"You're not our main target. But you could be useful, in other ways."

His voice held something, that made me want to run and hide, but being tied together made that very hard.

"Stay away from me."

I said scooting away. Finger bent down so that he was face was right in front of mine.  I knew I needed to keep him away from me.

"Calm down girly, I don't bite."

His face was getting extremely close making me feel very uncomfortable. I built my  courage up and spit in his face. He growled and stumbled backwards, he whiped his face off.

"I said stay away from me!"

I yelled  just before his hand made contact with my face. The stinging sensation made a tear run down my cheek.

"You shouldn't have done that."

He angrily. Still there was no fear inside me only anger.

"Donnie will kill you if you touch me."

I said as he grabbed my hands and tried to pull me towards him but I kept trying to jerk away from him. Suddenly there was sounds of fighting outside the cave and relief filled me knowing that my hero had come. Finger mumbled a few curse words as he tried to pull me to my feet.

"Donnie!"

I yelled as loud as I could, but I was soon hushed as the cool blade laid against my neck. He now had me on my feet and held me like a hostage.

I heard the pounding of feet coming towards us and to add to my relief I saw my purple clad hero come into view. He had his staff in his hands and his eyes were white.

"Let her go Finger or I will end you."