ondreaz lopez smut

Me and ondreaz had been dating for just over 6 months now and we have never had sex so I thought it was time to suprise him. I went to the shop earlier today and brought a lingerie. I'm now kneeling on the bed waiting for ondreaz. 2 minutes later I hear the door opening from downstairs " babe ? "  " I'm upstairs ". He comes upstairs and when he seems me his jaw drops and he just keeps staring at me.
"Are you just gonna stare at me or - " He starts taking his top and trousers off leaving him in only his underwear. He walks over to me with hungry eyes and pushes me on the bed.

I kiss him and run my fingers through his hair. While we continue to kiss he starts massaging my left breast and soft moans escape my lips. " your so hot when you moan y/n " he smirks. I bite my lip then he kisses me again. His hand leaves my breast and glides down the side of my body but he stops when he reaches my panties. He then straddles my shaking body and slowly enters 2 fingers into my 😼. After 2 minutes of pure pleasure he pulls his fingers out just before I release Frustrated I flipped us over and slid down his body. I then took his underwear off and was faced with his 11 inch. Yk what happens 😂😂   After 5 minutes I knew he was close so did the same thing and left him.

He flipped us over again and made sure to level himself with my entrance. Slowly he eased the tip into my pussy. Because he was so big I had tears in my eyes but the pain quickly turned into pleasure. " uh baby I'm gonna cum !" " me too dre "
With that we both came at the same time then collapsed on the bed before falling asleep cuddling.

Comment and let me know who you want me to do next. Also let me know what ideas you have. ❤