tom holland ( fluff )

There's no real facts in this just made up

Today is the day I finally meet Tom's parents. We have been talking about it for a while and now it's finally happening. At first I thought it was because he was embarrassed of me but I soon realised that he didn't want to take it too fast.

I was in the middle of making dinner for all of us when Tom came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hey baby  "   " Tom stop you know I hate when people call each other baby "   He giggles in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He starts kissing my neck slowly.

"Can we do this after Im trying to make dinner ?"  He continues to kiss me and It doesn't take me long to give in.

I turn around and start kissing his lips. The kiss was soft and slow and I smiled feeling safe with him.

I pull away after a few seconds going back to cutting up my carrots. " you know l always remember the first time we met.   We were in a club and you were so drunk you couldn't even stand up. I took you to my hotel room and let you sleep in my bed. When you woke up your were really scared till you saw me it was quite funny actually. "  " well I'm glad you found it funny "  I said very sarcastically.

" anyway as I was saying. When you saw me you got really excited like I was the most incredible person in the world. "   I smile to myself remembering how I felt the first time I saw him. " then we talked for a while and I asked for your number.  A week later we started dating and then only a month later I already knew you  were the one. "    " I remember how you got excited to show me your new outfits and how your face lit up everytime we went out together. I always remember the times when you got excited to show me your knew recipe and brag about how much of an amazing cook you were "  

We both started laughing and I stood there remembering all those times. "  The thing is y/n I love you amd I cant wait for you to meet my mum and dad. " 

I stopped cutting the carrots ( god these bloody carrots istg) and walked to give him a massive hug. " I love you you too Tom " 

2 hours later.

Tom's POV
My mum and dad had just arrived and I couldn't wait for then to see her. She was upstairs getting changed while I took my mum and dad to the living room. My mum had a dark blue dress on and my dad had a light blue suit to match. I was waiting for y/n when I looked up the stairs and saw her.

She was wearing an off the shoulder black dress just above her knees with ruffles at the top. She had black heels on and her hair was tied up into a hight pony tail.  " you look beautiful my love "   " thank you so do you "

I led her towards the living room but stopped before we went In. " I know your nervous but there going to love you I'm sure of it "   " ok I'm ready "

Y/n POV
We walked in hand in hand. " mum dad this is y/n."  " omg y/n it's so lovely to meet you how are you?"  " I'm really good thank you and its lovely to meet you too. "   " hi y/n. Tom's told us a lot about you "   I shook his hand and noticed a ring similar to Tom's.  " you all have the same ring on. "   " yes we do it's a symbol of family. That's why ...

She pulled out a ring from her handbag and held my hand. " we got you this and we want you to have it as your part of our family now. "  I felt tears in my eyes and it felt my heart had just melted.  " thank you so much"

I gave her a massive hug then we went to the kitchen to eat.

Time skip
" thank you so much for tea y/n and it was lovely to meet you. "   " thank you for coming and thank you for he ring it means a lot "   " no problem "   I gave his mum and dad a hug before waving as they left.

I felt someone picking me up and I squealed. Tom carryed me to our room and we both layed on the bed. "  I told you they would love you "   ".they were amazing Tom "   " I'm so proud of you I love you. "   " I love you too "