Darcy Olssons sister

It was your first day at Higggs and you couldn't wait.  You knew you'd have your sister so you had nothing to worry about .

You and Darcy arrived at school being greeted by Tara and Elle .
" hey guys , this is my sister y/n "
" hi "
" Omg we've heard so much about you it's so nice to finally meet you . I'm Tara " she pulled you into a hug
" Hi I'm Elle " you shook her hand exchanging a smile.

It was lunch and you were sat by Elle , Tara sitting by Darcy .
" so y/n , how are you liking Higgs so far. " Tara asked
" I mean nothing much has happened but , yea it's not bad "
You all made small talk , getting to know each other and soon enough it was time for last lesson .

You and Elle had Maths so decided to go together. You sat down next to her .
" Um Elle "
" yea "
" Darcy told me that you were trans and I just wanted to let you know that I support you and i know how hard it is accepting yourself . You seem like such a lovely person and I hope we can be good friends"
She said nothing and just pulled me in for a hug .
" Darcy never shuts up about you and always told us how amazing you were. She was so right "
You both smiled at each other and Soon the lesson began . You talked to each oher the whole lesson and never stopped laughing .

*Skip to end of the day *

" I'll see you tomorrow Tara " Darcy said whilst hugging her. " and you Elle " they did there hand shake and you said goodbye to them both .

You got home and went up to Darcys room . " so do you like them "
" yea I do . There really nice . I can't wait to meet the rest "
" well we're all getting milkshakes tomorrow and we wanted to invite you "
" yea I'll come with you "

You spent the night watching movies and eating snacks . You couldn't wait to see everyone. 

Next Morning
" y/n wake up were going to be late "
" ok ok I'm up. "
You and Darcy both got ready. You decided to wear a white tennis skirt with your queen ( band ) hoddie . You went light on the make up and just left your hair loose. You went down stairs and put on your trainers .
" be careful girls and don't stay out too late . " your mum said
" we'll be careful don't worry mum "
" see you later "
You both say bye and leave to meet ' the group ' .

" Hey guyssssss "
" omg finally " Tara says
" sorry were late guys . Its y/ns fault "
" wow blaming y/n " Elle says laughing
" oh I forgot to introduce you guys . This is y/n my sister "
There were a few hi's some hand shakes and smiles exchanged. 
We spent a bit of time getting to know each other whilst Tara and darcy got the drinks .

" So y/n what's your favourite ... animal ?"
" tao is this seriously your idea of small talk ?" Elle asked
" well its a very important question "
We all laugh at his awkwardness.
" um I dont know. I'd probably have to say a ( your fav animal ) "
" omg I love them . There so cute " the boy I think called nick said .
" well personally I think there a bit overrated "
" oh be quiet tao yours is probably something basic like a dog "
" oi there's nothing wrong with dogs "
You all laugh , enjoying eachothers company. 

" ... and a bubblegum milkshake for Nicholas " Tara says after bringing all the milkshakes.

You spend the rest of the evening talking and laughing. You never thought you'd make so many new friends.  You knew this was the start of something special. 

This is really shit so I apologise but I wanted to write a heartstopper chapter cause i love the show. I haven't wrote in ages either but let me know if you want me to start writing again x