ariana grande ( fluff )

This is really weird but pretend your demi lovato in this.

I've loved singing my whole life and my dream is to become a singer. My idol is ariana grande and I love listening to her music.

I was at a sleepover with my friends when they dared me to message a celebrity on Instagram. They knew I liked ariana so they told me to message her.  " she's not even going to see the message so what's the point. "  " well exactly then there's nothing to worry about If she's not going to see it. "   " ok fine " 

I decided to just say hi and that I really liked her music. Cringy I know but it's better than nothing. " ok I completed the dare "  " ok fair enough. "   for the rest of the night we just watched films and listened to music.

Three hours later
Everyone has gone home now so it's just me and jess ( one of my actual friends  👌)  so we decided to watch tiktoks of Dylan o'Brien ( we actually love him 😫 ).  Half way through it I had a notification come through on my phone. When I saw what it was I dropped my phone on the floor.  " Y/n are you ok ?" I said nothing and just passes my phone to jess. " holy shit. She's replied "   yes ariana grande has just replied to me

After getting over the fact that the ariana grande responded to me I decided to message her back thinking she wouldn't respond again. Until she did. I decided to tell her how much it meant to me for her to reply and then she replied again. Thinking that it was over she messaged me again. My heart stopped when she'd told me that she listens to me sing on my Instagram and that I have an amazing voice. I just couldn't believe what had just happened.

She asked me if I could send her a picture for the lyrics of my new song so I did ( heart attack by demi lovato that's why you need to be her 😭) I sent them and she replied.    ' omg wow these lyrics are amazing you should definitely release some music '  again I was absolutely speechless.

And that was how we started dating. After talking to ariana all day she gave me her snap ( this is the most unrealistic thing ever 🤣😭☠) we started talking and I may have had a mini heart attack when she asked me too date her. But now we're in the studio about to record our new song 'met him last night' and it all still felt like a dream.

" ok one last time for me girls then were done for the day "   after recording the song for the final time we decided to go home and go to sleep.  " you killed it today " " so did you y/n. "   " goodnight "  " goodnight. Love you. "   " love you too baby "

The next chapters are going to be alot longer. Should I do a face reveal at 10k ???