zac efron smut

I was at my local strip club getting ready to watch tonight's performance. It was with my favourite pole dancer rachel fit. When I walked in I went straight to the bar and ordered a sex on the beach. As I was about to take my drink a handsome young man took it off me. " what was that for ? " " the man who served you made it stronger. You'd be drunk after the first one. " " what. Are you saying I couldn't handle it. " I replied winking. " I like your attitude. What's your name ? " " Y/N. What about you?" " zac. Why don't you stay till my shift finishes. We could get to know each other. " he walks off to serve someone else. I decided to leave the drink and just get my seat.

After the performance was over and everyone else had left I went back to the bar but nobody was there. Suddenly 'I see red ' started playing and when I turned around I could see the bar tender standing topless about 10 feet away from me. As he moved closer to me he took his trousers off and was soon face to face with me. He kisses me and as hes doing so he takes my shirt and bra off throwing them on the floor. He then goes down to my skirt and pulls it off. I moan into the kiss as it felt so good. He picked me up and carried me over to a table. He places me down and trails soft kisses down my naked body. When he gets to my pussy he licks his lips. Without warning he plunges his tounge into me . He then adds two fingers . It felt so good I pushed his head into my pussy more and soon I was just a moaning mess. " I-im gonna cuuuuummmmmm" I screamed. " cum for me baby " soon enough I came and he licked me clean. He came back up and kissed me harshly. I put my hand on his dick and eased him into my pussy. Again without warning he put all of him all in me and added 2 fingers. He bent over my body and our chests were touching.

He continued to fuck me for about 10 minutes. " uh Y/N I'm gonna cummm." " same " I replied breathlessly. We both came at the same time and he collapsed on top of me. I giggle and say " I'm glad I know you better now " we both laugh and begin to put our clothes back on.