drew starky ( fluff )

Having a boyfriend can be hard sometimes but when he's famous it's even harder. You have to deal with the constant hate towards both you and your partner.

I have so many teenage girls messaging me who are jealous of me and drew being together. After being together for 3 years you'd think people would leave us alone but it's the complete opposite.

Drew is currently filming the last couple episodes of season 2 of outer banks. He's been really busy lately resulting in us not spending much time together , so I've decided to set up a date for us on the beach.

The sun was beginning to set creating a beautiful array of colours in the sky. He was going to be finishing his scene soon so I touched up a few things then, feeling  happy with the end result , sat down and checked one last time to see if everything was OK. I sighed happy with the results.

I heard my phone go off signalling I had a message

I heard my phone go off signalling I had a message. It was chase telling me drew was on his way. I stood up nervously and waited for him. " y/n ?"

I turn around and see him walking towards me. " what's this for "  " it's for us. We haven't spent much time together the past few weeks so I thought I'd set up a date for us. "  " I love it"  he smiles pulling me in for a kiss.

We sit down and start eating the food I prepared. We talk about our day and some more random things. " so how was filming today ?"  " it was fun but got a bit boring after a while "  " well you can have a break from filming tomorrow. I asked if they needed you on but they said you don't have many scenes left so you can do them on one of the last days."  " ok. Let's do something tomorrow. " " whatdo you want to do ?"  " why don't we just stay at home in bed all day and watch movies " " alright thats what we shall do " 

We continue eating till it starts getting dark. Chase and rudy offered to pack everything away so we got up and left everything where it was. We held hands and walked by the sea our feet just in the water.

We walked in silence enjoying each others company.  All I could think about was spending the rest of my life with him. He looks over at me and smiles. " I love you y/n. You know that right "  I nod smiling up at him. " I love you too drew "  with that we shared one of our most passionate kisses together.