vinnie hacker smut ( part 2 )

Recap - 'Vinnie I want you' ' ok baby girl '

After he said that he slowly eases his hard cock in my pussy. He does that for about 5 minutes then starts going faster. " uh faster " he goes even faster and I feel myself coming close to my high. " I'm gonna c... " before I finish I release all over his dick. I start to get up but vinnie lays on his back and suddenly pushes my head on his dick causing me to take all of him. He face fucks me then collapses on the bed. I take the part of his cock that doesn't fit in my mouth and I start sucking him off again while moving my hand in sync .

He releases in my mouth . He sits back up and we both go to take a shower. Vinnie washes me and I wash him.

When we were almost finished I pin him against the shower wall knowing he wanted round 2. I kissed him passionately and he kisses me back. I feel his hand slowly move down my waist and he starts fingering me. He speeds up and I can feel me self getting close. I come and wrap my arms around him to keep myself up. We get out and dry off.

After getting changed and ready for bed vinnie has his arms open and I cuddle up next to his warm chest. We exchanged numbers which made me hopeful that this wasnt the last time this was going to happen. Soon enough I fall asleep cuddled up to vinnie and him massaging my head.

Pls comment if you want these to be more romantic or if you want more smut xx