dylan o'brien ( smut part 2 )

' and starts kissing my neck again '

Time skip ig
I was now lying naked on the bed and dylan was looking at me with lust In his eyes. " can you hurry up "   " patience my love "  He slowly unbuttoned his trousers ( I'm english so pants whatever ) and let them fall to his ankles. He eyed My body up and down and smirked. He walked over to me on the bed and got on top of me. He kissed me softly while his fingers found their way to my heat. He slipped one finger in which made me gasp. He went slow at first then went faster and faster. We continued to kiss and he continued to go faster. " I.. I'm gonna cu- "  before I could finish he took his fingers out which made me whimper from the loss of touch. He started into my eyes while licking my juices of his fingers. " you taste so good baby "  " dylan please "   " tell me what you want princess "   " please fuck me now daddy. "   " good girl " he lined himself with his entrance but before he could enter me ( lmao what) I stopped him. " what is it "  I said nothing and just stayed quiet. " oh your a virgin "   I nodded softly. " it's ok just trust me "   " ok "
He lowered his lips down to me while pushing his tip inside me. He went half way in and I was in pain. " it's OK this shouldn't last long. "  I nodded again trusting him. " ok you can move now. "

He starts going a bit faster and the pain slowly subsides turning into pleasure. " please keep going " he nodded and did what I said. He starts to go a bit harder and I couldn't keep my moans in anymore and I didn't care if the neighbours could hear me. Each thrust made it harder for me to hold it in. " daddy I'm close "   " hold it a little longer bby " 

He quickly turns me over so I'm laying on my stomach. He pounds back into me again without any warning. " ok on the count of three. " 
" 1...2...3. "  we both came together and collapsed on the bed. I was still in the same position as I couldn't move from the most amazing experience ever. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me too his side. "  I'm sorry about him y/n"    " it's ok maybe it was for the best. "   He nodded agreeing with me and I soon fell asleep in the arms of my best friend.

I feel like loads of people add my story to their reading list but nobody comments. The only comments I've got are from my friends 😭🤣  anyway hope you enjoy