benny watts ( fluff ) part 1

5 days ago my boyfriend benny went to his last chess championship. He's always had a passion for it and he passed it on too me. He's coming home in 2 days and I've missed him so much. He won the competition but he has to stay a few more days.

I miss the way I woke up in his arms  and how he hugged me from behind when i was learning new moves. I love the way he stroked my hair to make me fall asleep. I miss the wa-     wait he hasn't died. Sorry I just got too carried away. Anyways as I was saying I really miss him and-

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I looked behind and saw benny.  " omg " I squealed turning around hugging him tightly.  " your  not supposed to be here for another two days why are you back so early?" " I got too come home a bit earlier as I was done in France so I came back today"    " omg I missed you so much. "   " I missed you too. "   " why don't we go out for a meal and then you can show me what you've learnt. "   " ok " 

Benny's POV
I'm in the taxi now going home too see the love of my life.  " wait can you drop me off here. "   the driver let me out and I walked inside Beth's house.
" hey its only me "    " omg benny why are you back early?"   " I has nothing else to do in France so I came back "   " aww so you can see y/n "   " yes actually "

" anyway lover boy this took me 3 shops to find ,  you better be grateful  "    she pulls out a little velvet box with the most beautiful ring I've ever seen " omg Beth it's perfect "    " well she very lucky to have you "    " thank you though this means so much "   I gave her a quick hug before leaving   " ill see you at the restaurant. "   " ye see you there. "

Time skip
Me and y/n are now in the restaurant and are now ordering.   " I'll have the ( your favorite meal ) please "  " ok and you sir "  " I'll have the same thank you. "  The waiter leaves leaving me and y/n to talk about my time in France.

" ok two ( fav meal)."  " thank you. "   we start eating and I keep looking at the door to see if Beth has arrived yet.
I see a car pull up outside and see Beth walking out with Harry and townes. They enter the restaurant making eye contact with me and giving a slight nod.   Me and y/n both finish our food and the waiter comes back with the check.

"  are you paying with cash or card ?"  " card please "    I pay for the meal and just as y/n is about to get up I stop her.

⚠️ long ass cringy speech 😭⚠️

"  y/n stop. I need to tell you something.   "   " what is it ?"   I take a big sigh preparing myself   " the moment I saw you I was taken away by your beauty. You looked so happy with your friends that I knew I wanted to be the one to make you smile like that.  I got ready to talk to you but it didn't exactly work. I kept stuttering and it was the first time anyone had made me feel like that. I remembered how excited I was when you messaged me that I just knew I wouldn't be able to get you off my mind. And I haven't. Every day I wake up and see you lying next to me and I just think how lucky I am to be with you. Your the first person to ever make me realise that for all its faults earth is really beautiful ( the 100 quote 😩)  you made me realise that i take things for granted. You make me see things in the world that I never would of even thought about before. I can never wait to see what happens in a day and what little things make you smile.  Even just a butterfly can make you soo happy.   You give me motivation every day and I appreciate you accepting my hobbies and trying them with me. I know I've been really busy lately with my chess championships but you've been patient with me and I truly can't thank you enough. "    I take a big breath and let a few tears I've been holding back fall.  I pull the ring out of my pocket and watch as y/n stares down at me in shock.

Y/n POV 
I am now standing in complete shock as I watch the man of my dreams get down on one knee with the most beautiful ring in his hands.  After his big speech I dont think I can take any more.  "  y/n I've never met anyone like you and I knew from the moment I saw you that I wanted to be with you forever.  I want to wake up next to you ( bit of zayn there for you ) and be the one to make you you smile. So y/n will you do me the honour of being my wife?"    I'm in too much shock and crying to much that I just nod my head. He puts the ring on my finger and embraces me in the biggest hug of my life. 

" I cant wait to marry you mrs watts. "

This is part 1/3 xx