kai parker ( fluff/smut)

It's been 8 days since I've seen kai and I miss him alot. I'm now 4 months pregnant and so far everything has been great. Me and the baby are healthy but kai still didn't want to leave incase something happened but I convinced him to go. He said he had some ' family business ' but he didn't tell me exactly what it was.

I decided to take a shower and try relax. I carefully walk up the stairs and take my clothes off. I start the shower and wait for it to get to the right temperature before getting in. I let the water fall down on my body. I look down at my small yet noticeable bump and smile placing a hand on top of it.

I wash my hair but just as I was about to wash my body I heard something from downstairs. I kept quiet. I suddenly felt an arm wrap around my stomach and I gasp and turn around going to punch them in the face but they stop me before I can.

" hey its me love "  the sound of kais voice calms me and I wrap me arms around him and hug him.
" you fucking scared me you idiot "
" hahah "    " it's not funny "  " alright I'm sorry"     " you better be "

Me and kai stay still for a bit in each others arms before he turns me around and starts washing me. " I can do it myself you know "    " yes but I want to do it "    you let him carry on and once he's finished you wash the soap off. 

He starts kissing my neck and his hand skims my 😺. He presses down lightly and I sigh. He keeps kissing me definitely leaving some marks.  I turn around so I'm facing him and I kiss his lips wrapping my arms around the back of his neck.

After a while we both pull away for air. "  how are you my darling "  " better now your here. "   we look into eachothers eyes and burst out laughing.  " omg please don't say that again "  " I won't "   you smile up at him amd rest your head on his chest. " I love you "   " I love you more kai "