thomas brodie-sangster fluff

I woke up this morning at 4 am when I suddenly felt really ill. I had to quickly run to the bathroom to throw up. I went downstairs and had some water before returning upstairs falling back asleep. It is now 6 am and I felt sick again. I went and threw up once again feeling terrible.

I didn't want to be alone so I texted my boyfriend  ( thomas 😏) and asked him if he could come round. After an hour yes an hour he finally texted back saying he was on his way.

Now it's 7:10 and I heard a car pull up. I was too weak to move so I just lay there. I heard the keys turn and the sound of him running up the stairs made me happy ☺.

He opened the door dramatically with 2 bags in his hands. He dropped them and ran over too me.
" omg baby are you ok "
I giggled slightly  " yes I'm fine but ...
" no shh you need to rest "
" honestly I'm fine "
" no your not your going to sleep then I'm going to take care of you "
" ok 🥺 "

I couldn't get too sleep but tried to hide it but thomas saw me.
" lay on your side "
" what I'm on my side "
" no your other side "
" why ?"
" because we're going to cuddle. "
" but I don't want you to get sick "
He ignored me and lay next to me pulling me in to his chest. I obeyed knowing that he wouldn't give in.

We layed in that position for 10 minutes before I fell asleep. I had trouble sleeping that week so having this sleep really helped me.

Time skip ( 2 hours )
" hey darling , did you have a nice sleep ? "
" yes thank you. Wait did you stay with me the whole time ?"
" yes I fell asleep about 5 minutes after you " " so do you want to try some food. Something that's not likely to make you sick. "
I nod and he gets up and goes downstairs. I go down to find him making me some eggs and my heart melts at the sight of him.

He sees me standing there and walks to me. " you need to be resting. "
" I'm fine honestly just let me have a hug. "
I go over and hug him and we stay like that for a while till i smell burning. " um thomas the eggs are burning. "
" oh shit "
I laugh while I watch him try to get the smoke away.
" I think I'll just stick to a piece of toast 😂 "

We continue to laugh and I just felt so lucky to have him. " come on let's go watch a film "
I follow him into the living room and we put on ( any film name) and we watch it while cuddling together.

This is really bad but oh well 😂
Let me know who you want me to write about 😚😚