Are You Being Honest With Yourself?

Sapnap stands outside, mingling with the rest of the knights. He and the rest of George's knights and Eret's court followed the two for a while until Eret requested some time alone with George. Admittedly, everyone (especially Dream) at first was hesitant about leaving George with a complete stranger, a stranger who was often considered an enemy. However, George reassured them that he'd be alright. So, Sapnap, Skeppy, and Ant all left. Leaving only Dream behind.

Now, they stand near the stables of Eret's castle, on the grass but underneath the shadow being cast by the large castle walls. "So," Sapnap says.

He points his finger between the two knights standing in front of him, the two knights that stood by Tubbo earlier to be exact. "You're Sir Sam, and you're Sir Ranboo?"

The two men nod. "And you're Sir Sapnap, Sir Skeppy, and Sir Ant?" The man with the green hair, Sam, asks.

Sapnap nods, showing a toothy grin. The man standing beside Sam, Ranboo, scratches at his head. "Those are... Interesting names." He says in the most polite manner he can.

Sapnap laughs at this, pushing back his long, black hair out of his eyes. "I mean, they aren't our actual names. They're just nice little nicknames we've given each other over the years. Almost everyone in King George's royal court has one. Well, other than the king himself."

Ranboo raises an eyebrow. "Really?"

Sapnap nods. "Yeah, it wasn't always like that though. Only been that way since King George came into power, he's a lot laxer than his parents ever were. Dude isn't as much into the formalities and stuff."

Ant takes a step forward, adding to Sapnap's words in an effort to defend his king's honour. "That isn't to say he's informal or sloppy, he just lets us have a little more fun than the late king and queen did."

"I see." Sam hums.

"Oh, hey Dream!" Skeppy exclaims.

Everyone's eyes turn to where the man points. Coming out of one of the arched doorways is none other than the man Skeppy called for, Dream. A warm smile meets Sapnap's face. He walks over to his friend, giving him a firm pat on the back. "Hey bud, whatcha doin' over here? I thought you were supposed to be hanging with King George and King Eret?"

Dream sighs a bit. "He told me to get lost, so I did. Wanted some time alone with King Eret."

Sapnap reads his friend's body language. He seems out of sorts, a small frown meets the long-haired man's mouth. "Hmm, I see. Did ya wanna go for a stroll?"

"Pardon?" Dream asks.

"Just a quick little walk around here, that is if we're allowed to."

Sapnap looks to both Ranboo and Sam. The two tall men exchange a look before Sam turns back and shrugs. "Sure, I don't see why not. Just don't go wandering too far."

Sapnap gives the man a thumbs-up. He looks back up at Dream, throwing an arm over his shoulder. "Come on, what do ya say? We rarely have the chance to talk anymore, just me and you."

Dream looks back down at his friend, contemplating for a moment or so but ultimately, he gives in. With shoulders dropped and with a massive sigh, Dream responds. "Alright, sure. Why not?"

Sapnap shoots an arm up in victory. "Sick!"

He turns to look at Skeppy and Ant. "One of you guys just give us a holler when we need to come back, ok? We won't tread too far off."

Skeppy gives the two a thumbs-up while Ant simply nods. With that, Dream and Sapnap walk-off, towards the fields up ahead. The land is beautiful and well kept, royal horses graze upon the grass. Trees are scattered about, the sun shines down just perfectly enough to cast this glow unto everything. Once the two are out of ear-shot of anyone nearby, Dream asks. "So, why did you want to take a walk?"