A Thousands Words

Charlotte Pov:

Charlotte: Henry what's, why you here
Henry: I want to start over ok, I realize my mistake and all the trouble I cause you and I want you to forgive me for all the wrong I did. Look (taking her hand) it may take a thousands words to say I'm sorry but I promise I will make it up to you every single day in my life, I love you.

I kiss his cheeks and he kinda look confused so I kiss his lips this time and he kiss me back then I hug her.

Charlotte: I love you too
Henry: I'm so sorry
Charlotte: it's ok
Henry: I thought you would never forgive me
Charlotte: I love you too much to not forgive you
Henry: I love you too (let go of the hug and pull out a box and got on his knees)
Charlotte: Henry what you doing
Henry: I want a new chapter of our lives and want us to move forward and done with the games I love you( as he open the box up)

Charlotte: I love you tooHenry: I'm so sorry Charlotte: it's ok Henry: I thought you would never forgive meCharlotte: I love you too much to not forgive youHenry: I love you too (let go of the hug and pull out a box and got on his knees)Charlotte:...

The ring

Henry: Charlotte Page, would you make me the happiest and perfect man on earth and marry me?
Charlotte: (tears coming out) Oh my gosh yes a thousand times yes (kissing him then he put the ring on)
Henry: I love you
Charlotte: love you too
************************************

2 years later:

Doctor: Mam I'm gonna ask you to push on three, 1...2...3 push. There (baby crying) it's a girl
Charlotte: (taking her child) can my husband come in
Doctor: sure
Henry: hey (coming up to her)
Charlotte: Henry meet your daughter Hailey

Henry: she so beautiful, can I hold herCharlotte: sure (handing her to him)Henry: hey there beautiful I'm your daddy and I will protect you and your mother with my life (as he kiss her forehead) Kyle: hey can I come inCharlotte: sureKyle: (hugging...

Charlotte: sure (handing her to him)
Henry: hey there beautiful I'm your daddy and I will protect you and your mother with my life (as he kiss her forehead)
Kyle: hey can I come in
Charlotte: sure
Kyle: (hugging Charlotte) how you feeling
Charlotte: I'm fine say hello to your niece
Kyle: she so beautiful
Henry: just like her mother
Kyle: can I hold her
Henry: yeah (giving her to him and walk over to Charlotte)
Henry: I love you (taking her hand and kiss it)
Charlotte: Love you too.

So in end Charlotte and Henry had a child together and married. Charlotte still do fashion and Henry still works at his business and living there best life and had the family they need.