Same Old Same Old

I sat up in bed on Saturday morning, and immediately fell back down with a groan. "Damn it."
My whole body felt like one, big bruise from the pressure it had been under yesterday. Simon's pressure, I thought. I shivered at the memory
When I finally got out of bed, my phone rang.
"Hey Sash, up for another round of defeating anxiety?"
I rolled my eyes. Will.
"It depends," I said with a sigh. "What do you propose we do?" I had a small hope that it was ice skating. I had just started to get the hang of it last time.
"Well," this should be good. "I got some tickets for a movie later on. Do you wanna go?"
I sat back on my bed. "Sure. But how is this going to help me with my anxiety?"
I could practically see his crooked smile. "It's in IMAX."
I froze. The last time I had been to an IMAX movie was freshman year. The head-pounding volume, that could make anyone go insane, had caused me to pass out right there in the theater. When I woke up, the lights were on and the only one's left were Will and I.
"I don't know, Will. Remember what happened last time?" I wrapped one arm around myself for comfort.
I heard his dramatic exhalation of breath. "Yes, Sash, I remember. But that's the past and look how great you did at the rink."
I considered going for a second. Maybe I would be able to get through it. Maybe I'd actually have a decent time without blacking out. Maybe, maybe, maybe...
"Okay." I said. "I'll go."
I heard an excited whoop from his end and couldn't help but laugh at his enthusiasm. Same old Will.
"Great, I'm on my way now. Be ready in fifteen minutes." He hung up the phone and I was left staring at my phone with a mix of amusement and confusion.