Dont Leave Me

Bellamy:

"Ugh"

I've been hanging upside down for a while now, my blood draining slowly. I haven't been able to warn the others yet. I tried yesterday but I got caught. They immediately took me in for questioning. As they strapped me down to a chair a man with brown eyes came in. He was smaller than me, I could see how hard he was trying to intimidate me. I know they left me shirtless to make me feel more vulnerable but it only clarifies the size vantage I have on him.

"So. Bellamy?" He said as he flipped through notes. "What's this alliance about."

"A thousand grounders out there and you're asking me?"

"Just answer the question." He said as he sat in the chair in front of me.

"My people and the sky people have teamed up. Why, are you worried?" I smile.

"No. Just curious. What do you know about the sky people's leader." I thought carefully of how to answer this.

"She's a child. She doesn't know what she's doing. Many of my people are angry with this. The little princess." I said at the end to assure myself that she was strong and what I was saying was a lie. It was.

"That will be all." What could this have meant. He gestured to the guards and they strung me back up. God I hope I can help Clarke. And the others. She's been hurt too much. "Come on I have something to show you." He sticks a syringe in my neck and I get dizzy.

"Where are we going?" Its going fuzzy.

"To see your girlfriend." Then I pass out.

"Your awake. Good." I open my eyes the rest of the way to see brown eyes in a white room. I'm strapped down to a chair in the middle of the room. Of course.

"Why am I here I told you everything I know?"

"I told you you're here to see your girlfriend." The puzzled look on my face quickly turned to horror as he flipped a switch and the wall in front of me turned to a window.

Inside was Clarke. She was strapped down to a black table face down. The ceiling had holes in them that water was slowly flowing through. There is a tube above her head but nothing's coming out. I can hear her screaming.

"Make it stop! Stop!" The room is dark but I can see a woman in the corner writing notes. Cage suddenly says,"Anna."

The water pours harder and the tube starts to pour green liquid. Its choking her. All I can do is watch as she screams so loud. It's so loud. I can feel tears streaming down my face.

"Stop it now!" I say and look over at brown eyes. He's not even looking at her. He's looking at me. He's....smiling. "Shut it off right now or I swear to god I will kill you!" Spit flies from my lips like venom.

"My dear Bellamy. Looks like you haven't been completely honest with me. Take him to a cell."

I can hear Clarke.

"Stop! Please!" I hear her say.

"I'm sorry Clarke I'm sorry!"

"She can't hear you" he says as he watches both of us suffer. 

"Bellamy!" I hear her scream as the guards remove my straps to take me to a cell.

"Wait." he says

"Bellamy, please help me! Please!" She screams.

That's my chance. I knee one guard in the stomach and punch him knocking him out as the other one grabs me by the shoulders. I turn him around and hit him as hard as I can in the head. Brown eyes is in the corner staring at me but he doesn't look sacred. He should be. I grab him by the shirt and tell him he should be very scared. I then knock him to the ground.

I find a button on the wall labeled speaker. I press it. Clarke is still screaming and I can tell she's crying. She's been crying. The water stops pouring out of the tube and the water pours lighter on her back, but she's still in pain. When I look closer I see there are needles and wires stabbed into her back and head. She's wearing a white sports bra and shorts covered it blood and soaking wet in whatever chemicals they have here. Her hair looks clean and is pinned up.

"Clarke I'm going to get you out of here, just be strong!" I say but more guards appear and start to drag me to a cell.

"Bellamy please make it stop. Please." I hear her yell, but there's nothing I can do. "Bellamy don't leave me!......I love you!." My heart is breaking. I don't think she can hear me but I say in anyway.

"I love you too. Clarke Griffin this is not goodbye."
I hope it's not.